The Crew Kodi Addon is a free live IPTV add-on or the source for Kodi. This is a simple tv entertainment add-on where you find a menu or playlist of different genre which you can play just in one click.
Crew Kodi Addon
The Crew Kodi add-on is a playlist and a combination of different sources. It is like the advanced version of Exodus and Venom as it has a custom-curated playlist in additional.
After downloading the crew the add-on on your Kodi you will get a list of different entertainment stuff like Movies, Tv shows, sports, Kids mode, Holiday Cheer and, Contents on the various genre like stand-up comedy, fitness videos, food, and travels, etc.
The best part of it that you also get the features of the IPTV which make this add-on perfect in all aspects.
With the Crew add-on, you get sources for different useful add-ons like Eye Candy, Live TVs, Documentaries, and source for different tools and search filters.
Features of The Crew Kodi Add-on:
- Provide a good interface with lots of high-quality links.
- Integrating with a real debrid account the crew provides buffer-free streaming.
- Menu section also includes 24/7 movie streaming, latest HD and 4k streaming, different award shows, content on different people and places globally.
- Free add-on to download on Kodi. Easy to use. You only have click on the menu to watch your favorite content for free.
- Includes IPTV services and sources for other useful add-ons.
- Easy to install. The process is the same as other addons you download on Kodi.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Add-on
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://team-crew.github.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .crew and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .crew > repository.thecrew-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > The Crew > Video Add-ons > The Crew > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Crew Kodi Alternatives
The Crew Kodi addon is a multi-source and playlist Kodi addon that automatically pulls data from multiple websites on the internet. If it is not working to your liking, there are other similar Kodi addons you may want to check out such as:
- Destiny of Deathstar
The Crew Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the Crew Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
If you want to learn how to actually check your log and diagnose your issues, click here.
How to Fix No Stream Available in Kodi
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply searched engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
The Crew Kodi Not Working / Down
If the addon is not working and your issue is not covered in our guide above, make sure that you have the latest version of the addon installed. Use the top of our guide to verify the latest version.
Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. The version of Kodi 16 and earlier are not compatible with addons anymore due to changes in scrapers and code.
Remember, Kodi addons simply query the public internet and do not host any streams. Streams, especially live content, is volatile and can go up and down. There is nothing you or the developer can do about streams not working in a lot of cases.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below.