Kodi has numerous numbers of addons but not all of them are as useful as to be installed. Some of them are much pragmatic though. Third-party addons like Gaia, Seren, Hummingbird, Numbers or official addons like Xumo or Pluto TV, all are much popular due to their unique features and functionality.
Other than apps offering movies, TV shows, sports channels, and news channels, Kodi has apps to show you documentaries of various types from the world. The repository of Documentary Storm add-on is Matalchris and you will find documentaries about art, conspiracy, crime, health, psychology, and anything else.
Documentary Storm Addon Features:
The Documentary Storm addon will let you watch almost all the documentaries available on the internet. A range of clippings and full movies can be seen through this addon.
The video quality is good and of course you will be able to view the movies in the adequate clarity as much as your device allows.
The Documentary Storm add-on works free of cost, no registration or subscription is required. Nor does it ask for any confidential information, so you will not be in fear of any kind of information leakage while using this addon.
How to download Documentary Storm Addon:
To begin with, you need to download the Documentary Storm addon from any trusted source. This is a malware-free safe addon, but you should the site wisely and download the file of this addon on your device. After downloading the zip file is complete, you will follow the rest process detailed below.
- You will open the Kodi home page on your device. Select settings from there which are usually at the upper left corner of the page.
- From the settings option, you will click on System Settings.
- Now you need to turn on the Unknown sources to enable downloading the third-party addons.
- Now return to the home screen and select File Manager.
- The page will have the option of adding a source, and you need to select it.
- Select <none> in the field given for the source.
- Now you need to install the addon through Fusion Installer. To do that, you need to select the addons from the menu bar of the Kodi home page.
- Find and click on the Open Box icon and choose the option for Install from Zip file option.
- You will see fusionco server from the list, so select it.
- Click on the Kodi-repos folder. Select the English folder or any other international language of your choice.
- Now you have to select the repository by clicking repository.metalchris-3.3.zip
- The repository will take a few seconds to be downloaded. After that, you will select the function of Install from the repository.
- As you have downloaded Metalchris, select it and then select the Video add-ons category.
- From the list available there, you will select Documentary Storm Addon.
- Click on to install it. The install button will be at the lower right corner of the page. Possibly download the latest version of the addon.
- Press OK if any dialogue box appears on the screen. After a few seconds, the addon will be installed successfully on your device.