Do you love playing games on your play station I know that PS is one of the best gaming consoles in the world? And most of the gamers love PS for playing but now not just gaming on your PS you can watch anything as you like. Yes, play and watch! So today I am going to share How to Install Kodi on PS4 and PS3? Kodi is arguably the best open source and free software that you can find over the internet. You will find tons of good function offered by Kodi for PS4. It is an utmost media player and Kodi on PS4 is a very good media streaming device.
As we know that PlayStation is a really good and best platform for gaming and I believe that gamers usually like to play their games mainly on two platforms such as PS and Xbox. And most of the gamers prefer PS platform to play games and the good thing is that Users of PS4 can also stream media to the console. Besides playing the HD games on it you can now watch anything you like. So let’s see how you can install Kodi On PS4 and PS3.
Kodi on PS4 and PS3
Before going to the steps let me make it clear that Kodi is for android, ios, mac. Unfortunately for PS4 Kodi is not available.
It is true that it not available for ps4 and ps3 that means you cannot install Kodi directly on ps4 you don’t have to worry about it there is an amazing alternative of Kodi on PS4 which is called plex app. The Plex app is a great alternative to Kodi PS4. Below you will see the steps to download the Plex app.
Download and Install Plex on Your PS4
- Start your Play Station after that you have to launch the PlayStation.
- Then on the home page of the app, you will see the option to click on it.
- After this, you can select the section of popular.
- Then you need to look for the Plex icon so scroll down until and unless won’t find it.
- Now click on download wait until it gets installed.
- It may take a second to install when it is done open it.
- When the installation process is complete then tap on start.
- Open Plex from the TV or Video by tapping on your home screen.
- To get an access in the app you have to log in with the plex account in case you don’t have plex account then, you can make one from www.plex.tv/sign-up/
- Then you have to sign in with the account on your PS4.
- By doing so the app will show you a code and link through your TV screen.
- You have to enter a code from the TV screen after that click on the link.
- After this is done you will get a message “App Linked” on your screen.
- Now the next thing is that you have to install plex app on your android device to download the Plex app by going to the Google play store then log in with your plex account after that click on“Stay in Trial mode”.
- When you do that go to Settings then System and enable these options: Advertise as a server, Show camera roll media, and Network discovery.
Install KODI on PS4 and PS3
- First, you need to open your play station control.
- Then from the search box option, you need to search the PLEX app.
- When you get it app install it right away.
- Then you get the download option which will be above the plex application and click on that.
- After this app will start to download so wait till it gets downloaded.
- By doing so the app will get a download on its own and it will get installed automatically.
- When the installation will complete you need to follow the procedure to use the PLEX App on the KODI PS3 or PS4.
- By going to the video and the TV section you can access the app.
- When you will open the app you will find to make a new user account.
- When you will make your new account a link will be given to you so click on the link and you will be redirected to the home page.
- Once you will get on the home page you have to enter the code which was sent to you.
- The code will be provided with a notification saying that your application linked with the PLEX app on your play station.
- So now you have to download the same PLEX app on your Android phone from the Play Store.
Kodi is a popular player among the other online app and not just game on PS you can stream anything you like. If you have any queries regarding this article then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!