Are you bore and irritated to click on next button manually and would like to automate your experience and reduce the number of button clicks from the main menu to streaming, so if that is the case then, is a handy built-in Kodi autoplay feature which you like to enable, so don’t worry and keep reading the article.
To get rid of the manual process there is an option called Autoplay to play the video or Episode automatically, but you need to enable this option.
As we know that, it is so tiring to click on next button manually while watching your favorite tv shows/channels via exodus or some other Kodi video add-ons your video library. But following the steps down below you don’t have to pick up your remote every time while watching your favorite TV shows or movies. So let’s dive into the procedure!
Exodus Autoplay Next Episode in Kodi
It will hardly take 5 minutes to enable the autoplay option for your local videos from your library. So follow the steps carefully.
- First of all, open Kodi app from your device, on the top corner of the Home screen select the Settings.
- After that, choose Player Settings of the Kodi.
- Now select Videos option from the list of categories.
- You have to enable the option called Play next video Automatically.
- Then go back and play your video from your video library.
- Now it will automatically play the next video once the recent video gets over.
- So this was the procedures to enable autoplay options to play your local videos, but the above method does not suites for Online Streaming Videos, Live Tv’s or Episodes.
How To Enable Autoplay For Streaming Videos?
Now here, you will learn on how to enable autoplay settings for online streaming players. So follow the following steps carefully to enable autoplay option.
- You have to go to the Homepage of your Kodi first then, select Add-Ons from Main Menu of the Kodi.
- Now, you have to select Video Add-Ons from the list of different add-ons.
- Then choose Exodus or Select anything you like to.
- Now go to Tools.
- And select General then choose Providers Timeout and reduce the counting as 10.
- After that, you have to move to the next option called Playback and select Default action then change until it reaches the Autoplay.
- You have to select Progress Dialog and modify the setting as Background.
- Now go back and select Movies.
- Then Select People Watching or anything you like from the list of categories.
- After that, you can choose the Movie to watch, and it will automatically play the next video.
I hope that the above instructions to enable the autoplay option to play the next video automatically for Online streaming videos or TVs continuous streaming of videos on Kodi without any interruption was helpful. I hope that you guys have learned now how to autoplay option to play the next video automatically. So keep enjoying!