If you’re looking for all-in-one Kodi addons then, the Firecat Kodi Addon will be the best for you. It is a media introduced by the UKODI repository that has an excellent collection of various movies, cartoons, TV shows, box sets, sports channels, live tv online media streaming, and music.
Firecat has an impressive interface with Settings and Search feature. It has seven major categories of Movies, TV Shows, Boxsets, Kids Boxsets, Live TV, Music, and Documentaries. Moreover, FIRECAT media keeps updating its content collection every now and then. Also, you will be getting more than hundreds of popular movies and some other sort of music categories.
But before using the KODI add-on services for video streaming on this platform, it is highly recommended to use VPN services. Thus, it will make sure that the data you will be streaming on KODI remains in the safe and secure hands with utmost privacy. And until now almost all the contents are working well without any issues. Let’s go to the step by step guide to install the Firecat Kodi addon.
How To Install Firecat Kodi Addon?
- You have to click on the gear icon on the Kodi Homepage.
- Now select the File Manager from the System menu.
- You have to double-click on the Add source option on the File manager.
- And a dialog box of Add file source will display on the screen select None.
- Now, you have to enter the path of the required repository as http://ukodi1.com/_repo/ and click OK.
- After that, you have to enter a name that you want to keep for the media source or merely name as ukodi then click OK.
- Now, you need to navigate to the Kodi Homepage then select the Add-ons.
- On the top-left corner, you have to select the Package Installer icon.
- Then select the Install from zip file.
- Now, you have to select the source which you have already entered in step 6 or ukodi.
- After that, you have to select repository.ukodi1.
- And select the repository zip file as repository.ukodi1-0.0.5.zip.
- Now, you have to wait for a few seconds until the repository completes its installation process.
- After that, a pop will appear on the screen saying that the ukodi1 repository installed successfully.
- You have to select the Install from the repository.
- And select the repository as ukodi1.
- After that, you have to select the Video add-ons in the ukodi1 repository.
- Now look for Firecat addon.
- Once you get it select on the Firecat addon then, click on the Install option.
- Now, again you have to wait for a few seconds until the add-on completes the installation process.
- A pop up will appear on the screen saying that the Firecat addon installed successfully and ready for use.
- So now, you can click on the Open to enter into the addon and stream movies, TV Shows, and Sports.
FIRECAT ADDON REVIEW
As I have already mentioned that Firecat is all-in-one Kodi addon. It keeps updating its content collection, so it has immense and new contents for movies, TV Shows, Sports. If you get bored watching movies then, you can switch to live sports matches or famous TV shows, cartoon and animated movies.
Also, you will get music categories that will suit your mood. Firecat has a simple interface with seven main categories such as Movies, TV Shows, Boxsets, Live TV, Music, Kids Boxsets, and Documentaries. Kodi media software provides its users with a high-quality video definition along with the nice audio quality.
So that users will have an amazing experience of watching their favorite shows. But FIRECAT Kodi Addon will enhance your experience of watching your favorite shows. As I have mentioned about the categories, now we will see one by one down below.
The categories of movies are further classified into seven sub-categories such as Trending Movies, Popular, Now Playing, Top Rated, Upcoming Movies, Genres, and Years. It comes with an inbuilt search feature by which users can easily find the movies.
In TV Shows:
The categories of TV Shows have further sub-categories like On The Air, Genres, Airing Today, Popular Shows, Networks, Trending Shows, and Anticipated Shows. Also, the Genres section has Action, Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, and Family.
In Live TV:
It has six different sub-categories like Sports Center, Sports Channels, Channels, Movies, Documentaries, and Kids.
You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!