It is very irritating at that moment when you want to watch something in Kodi, you start a show and then the no sound problem showers on you. Watching a show without sound might not be your cup of tea. So to solve such problems there are solutions. It is not a very tough task to solve the sound problem. Many users have faced it and have found out the solution to it as well.
So to solve this problem there are solutions mentioned in this article. Just go through it you might find an easier way out.
But before getting the solutions to let us know the reason behind it. Why does it actually happen?
Reason for Sound Issues in Kodi
There can be a number of reasons for which this problem might be occurring. We have talked about a few for your help.
- One of the most common reasons that could have been being the hardware issue. Your device in which you have installed Kodi might have serious issues due to which you may not hear properly. Or there could be the possibility that the Kodi might not function properly on your current device.
- Another reason could be related to the old version. Maybe your Kodi needs an update and due to the old version, it is creating such issues for you. So you need an update right.
- It could be the possibility that your audio cables are at fault. Maybe the audio cable you are using is damaged and due to this reason, you are not getting correct sound quality.
- One more reason that could be there is that you haven’t set your audio settings correctly. You need to check the audio settings for every application you work on your device.
These were a few reasons that could possibly have created the sound issues on your device.
So now let us proceed with the fixes. Let us know how can we solve the issue easily.
Some Fixes to Solve Sound Issues in Kodi
In this section, we will be discussing some of the fixes or solutions that can resolve your sound problems. Try these fixes. These might be helpful to you.
Method 1: Reinstallation
The first and the easiest method that you can try us to reinstall the Kodi on your device.
It might be a possibility that installation was somewhere not correct or the Kodi you installed does not function as it does usually. So reinstalling the Kodi can help you get better performance.
It won’t be a waste of time if it actually works and solves your issues. So try this method. You will be happy to use your Kodi working nicely then.
If still your issue persists then go for the next one.
Method 2: Updating
The second solution could be obviously updating your Kodi application.
There are chances that the old version has created some issues on your application. So when you update it some bug fixes are automatically made.
If your issue is due to the old version it will be solved by updating. Do update your application and you will find it working smoothly as you wanted it to be.
If you are not happy with its working still then go for the next option.
Method 3: Check audio settings
The third solutions that you can try out to correct your sound issues is to check and tackle with the audio settings.
There is a possibility that your audio settings might not be configured properly so resetting them can help you. To do this follow a few steps.
- The first step would be to open your Kodi application on the device you are using it.
- Now go to the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, you need to switch to system settings.
- In the system settings, you will see an icon of standard. You need it to be changed to advanced.
- When your screen displays advanced then click on audio.
- You need to reset the audio settings.
When you reset the audio settings your problem solved automatically.
Method 4: Checking hardware issues
You also need to manage your hardware that might be causing certain problems.
Check the audio cables, check the ports and also the Bluetooth connections.
These fixes will surely help you out.