With the help of this article, you will be able to install Fusion on Kodi and if there any error shows relation to Fusion add-on connection we will also look on to that and as Kodi is installable to all Firestick, Fire TV, Windows PC, Android smartphone and tablets etc. it is applicable to all.
Kodi is an online web streaming player which provides its services through the medium of add-ons. The most significant thing about Kodi is that there are a number of add-ons for all kinds of services and needs. The prominent service for which Kodi has been used is for video content streaming but along with it also supports various other services and uses add-ons which make this media player one of the best in the market. The main thing is that you must need to know your requirement and install add on according to that.
As usual, the thing we know about Kodi is to install a different kind of add ons as per our requirement but if this number is a lot then Kodi can be very inconvenient to use. No worry, we have a solution for this and that is Kodi add on named Fusion which contains a number of repositories and add-ons for different services. As per news fusion add on which has been taken down as per copyright issues has been back and with some upgraded features.
Enable Third-party Add-on Installation
As we all know before installing any third party add on Kodi we first have to enable installation from unknown sources and steps to do that:
- Open Kodi
- Find the settings menu on the home screen of Kodi by clicking on the gear icon on the top left corner of the screen
- Click on ‘System Settings’
- Click on ‘Add-ons’ on the left panel and enable Unknown Sources on the right side.
- When you see the following warning message, click ‘Yes’. To move to further process.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Steps for installation are:
- STEP 1: On Kodi home screen, Open settings menu from the top left corner of the screen.
- STEP 2: then go and Open the ‘File Manager’ by clicking on it.
- STEP 3: Then click on ‘Add source’ in the next window.
- STEP 4: Click ‘<None>’ on the ‘Add file source’ a dialogue box will pop up.
- STEP 5: Now, type in http://fusion.tvaddons.co. Be very watchful and type this address very accurately otherwise you will not be able to add Fusion repository, after its done click on OK.
- STEP 6: Then you have to ‘Enter a name for this media source’ type the name that you want to give to this source. Here in this I will select ‘Fusion’. You can choose the name as per your choice.
- STEP 7: After giving the name to the source click OK.
Now, let’s see After finishing the above steps you had successfully downloaded Fusion installer source on Kodi. Next thing we will see about how to access the Fusion source to install the repositories and add ons.
- STEP 8: Now again we have to go back to the Kodi home screen and click the ‘Add-ons’ option on the setting panel.
- STEP 9: Click on the ‘open-box’ icon at the top left. This icon is also known as ‘Package Installer’.
- STEP 10: Then click ‘Install from zip file’ on the next window that will show up.
- STEP 11: After that, you will be able to access the list of added sources. Click ‘Fusion’, or the name you have given to the source we added in above steps.
Fix Can’t Connect to Fusion Kodi Add-on Error
If this error has been shown in any kind of repository or add-on Kodi there could be basically three reasons behind
- You didn’t enter the URL correctly for this you must go to Step 5 above and must crosscheck the URL you had entered
- You didn’t enable or accidentally disabled the installation from unknown sources. In that case, you have to go and Enable it.
- It is the case which didn’t have any kind of solution i.e. when Repository is shut down through the source for that case we cannot do anything, just look for some alternative.