Kodi users possibly have come across many errors, and the common one is to check the log for more information. This error occurs due to the installation of Kodi Addon, this will be really annoying as every time check your log pops up. So to help you guys out, here is the guide on How to Fix Check Log for More Information Kodi Error.
How to Fix Check Log for More Information Kodi Error?
There are various factors for this kind of errors because some add-ons are no longer active. Sometimes it can be caused by deficient configuration, so here are some solutions that you can try.
You Need To Clear Cache and Purge Packages
Usually, addons override the default setting and then save buffered data on the drive so that it can counter buffering issues. When the cache assembles it causes numerous problems like check log for more information error.
But Kodi doesn’t have an option to clean cache and delete purge packages. So you have to use a third-party cleaning wizard. Now follow the instruction to clear Cache and Purge Packages.
Steps To Clear Cache and Purge Packages Using Ares Project
- On the top left side of the home screen of Kodi click on Settings which looks like a cog.
- Now, select the File Manager and then scroll down and click on the Add source.
- After that, paste this URL http://androidaba.com/addons and keep the name as Ares Wizard and click OK.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and then select the Add-ons.
- On the top left-hand side, click on the open box icon and select Install from Zip File.
- Now search for the source that you have added Ares Wizard and select Script when the next page is opened and then choose script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip and click on it.
- Wait for a few seconds and then no matter you may get a notification or not but it should install anyway.
- Now, you need to confirm it, so go to the Add-ons and Program add-ons and then click on it.
- When it will be open go to the maintenance section and then delete packages, cache, and thumbnails.
- So this is the one solution, now let’s see another solution as well.
If you still get the error after following the above instructions, then it clearly means that you’re trying to access geo-blocked content. Perhaps Internet Service Provider is blocking the source due to the copyright reasons that will also cause the Check the log for more information error. So you can go for IPVanish this will be the best solution as it makes anonymous whenever using the internet.
It does remarkably good work hides your IP and masks to a totally different IP address. As there will be no logs of your activity, so you can search privately. If you install the VPN software in your device then, you can choose the country that you want to mask your IP.
Sometimes it’s not only about the geolocation, but due to the copyright, Internet Service Provider will block content. So connecting to the VPN, you will be anonymous, no one can track anything and content won’t be locked.
Which is the best VPN for Kodi?
Among all the VPNs, the IPVanish is one of the best that is highly recommended to all Kodi users. Also, you will get 7 days money back guarantee as well.
Now we are on the final solution that is checking for Kodi installation.
How To Check Kodi installation?
If you’re reading this then, the above instruction didn’t work at all. So you should check the installation of Kodi and search for what did you missed it. You can search for the installation guide of Kodi in other sites but, you will need a Good VPN for Kodi addons are not being blocked by the ISP.
You have to be careful while using the Ares Wizard because of some action can corrupt Kodi system. So do the things which you’re sure about with the Ares Wizard. If the Kodi installation is giving trouble then, use the Fresh Start feature that will restore the Kodi installation to the fresh state. I hope that you will find the guide helpful and informative.