In some of the region, Live Mix doesn’t work on Kodi device, and to install Kodi add-on will be a lot of effort. You may get error notifications too and you must think how should you fix Live Mix addon error issue. First of all, you should make sure that Live Mix addon installations are correct so set Kodi add-ons and get automatically update from Live Mix addon repo source. After everything is complete, see that ISP is not blocking the Live Mix addon to stream contents over the internet. Below is the guide to fix when the live mix is not working on Kodi so let’s go straight to the guide.
Guide to fix Live Mix Kodi Add-on not Working
- First, open Kodi.
- And from the home screen, tap on the Settings then on the next screen you will see a File Manager and once you find the list scroll down until you see Add source.
- By then you will see a box pop up which says Add file source.
- Now you can click on the highlighted line <None>.
- After this enter the link http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and tap on the done button.
- Addon needs a name so you can write any name as you like.
- Then click on the OK button to add a file.
- Once added, you can return to the home screen then select Add-ons.
- Install it from the zip files.
- On the given file name tap it then selects repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- A notification message will appear.
- You can select install from the repository then MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Now next select the Music add-ons after that Live Mix.
- After that select on install.
- Then wait for the Add-on enable notification.
- By going to Add-ons, you can access Music Add-ons and Live Mix.
Install the House Mixes Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If any case you’re using Jarvis the instruction may be slightly different from the above process but, it is easy to follow.
- First, open Kodi Jarvis v16.1.
- Go to the System Settings from the home screen, when you see the File Manager as a subcategory tap on it.
- Tap on the Add Source.
- Tap on the box none then enter the link http://kodi.metalkettle.co and tap on the done button.
- Give any name to the file like MK repo then tap on Ok.
- Once added, go to the home screen tap on the system on heading.
- Tap on add-ons then chooses the option which says Install from zip file.
- Now select the MK repo then select repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- Now, wait for the notification message.
- Then select install from repository then MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Now next is to select Music add-ons and Live Mix.
- So again select install.
- And then wait for add-on enable notification.
- You can access the add-on by going to the home screen of Music, Music Add-Ons, and Live Mix.
By this, you can ready to go with either version you choose. You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!
- Install YouTube on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Guide to Fix Live Mix Kodi Add-On Error
- Best Kodi Remote Controls
- Best Kodi Music Add-ons
- Best IPTV for Amazon Firestick