In some of the region, Live Mix is doesn’t work on Kodi device, and to install Kodi add-on will be a lot of effort. You may get error notifications too and you must think how should you fix Live Mix add-on error issue.
First of all, you should make sure that Live Mix add-on installations are correct. So set Kodi add-ons and get automatically update from Live Mix add-on repo source. After everything is complete, see that ISP is not blocking the Live Mix add-on to stream contents over the internet.
Guide to Fix Live Mix Kodi Add-On Error
- First, open Kodi.
- And from the home screen, tap on the Settings then on the next screen you will see a File Manager and once you find the list, scroll down until you see Add Source.
- By then you will see a box pop up which says Add file source.
- Now you can click on the highlighted line <None>.
- After this enter the link http://kodi.metalkettle.co/ and tap on the done button.
- Add-on needs a name so you can write any name as you like.
- Then click on the OK button to add a file.
- Once added, you can return to the home screen then select Add-ons.
- Install it from the zip files.
- On the given file name tap it and then selects repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- A notification message will appear.
- You can select install from the repository then MetalKettles Addon Repository.
- Now next, select the Music add-ons after that Live Mix.
- After that select on install.
- Then wait for the Add-on enable notification.
- By going to Add-ons, you can access Music Add-ons and Live Mix.
Install the House Mixes Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
If any case you’re using Jarvis the instruction may be slightly different from the above process but, it is easy to follow.
- First, open Kodi Jarvis v16.1.
- Go to the System Settings from the home screen, when you see the File manager as a subcategory tap on it.
- Tap on the Add source.
- Tap on the box none then enter the link http://kodi.metalkettle.co and tap on the done button.
- Give any name to the file like MK repo then tap on Ok.
- Once added, go to the home screen tap on the system on heading.
- Tap on add-ons then chooses the option which says Install from zip file.
- Now select the MK repo then select repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- Now, wait for the notification message.
- Then select install from repository then MetalKettles Add-on Repository.
- Now next is to select Music add-ons and Live Mix.
- So again select install.
- And then wait for add-on enable notification.
- You can access the add-on by going to the home screen of Music, Music Add-Ons, and Live Mix.
By this, you can ready to go with either version you choose.
That’s all you need to know to fix the Live Mx Kodi Add-On error. You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!