Amazon Firestick is one of the best and well-known video streaming devices. Firestick allows users to enjoy online videos, movies, sports, and lots of entertainment content from all over the world.
In the firestick devices, you can use various streaming apps like Netflix, Prime, Spotify, Kodi, and many more.
This is a technology instrument to use so users sometimes facing some problems like Invalid path, Not connecting with the wifi, App not getting download, etc. These are the common error and by following some easy step anyone can get out of it.
Fix “Path Not Found or Invalid” FireStick Error
Here we are providing a common solution for many problems users facing while using firestick.
Setting up the Connections
First of all, you will need and make sure that the device got set properly, if not you may see the error like Unable To Connect or Not Responding.
Here is the solution for this error –
- Press and hold the Home button from the remote of firestick for 10 seconds.
- A message will show in the screen ” New Remote Has Connected “
- You should navigate with this option for further process.
Restarting The Device
This is a very common solution everyone knows about.
- To restart the Firestick you will have to press and hold the Select button for 5 seconds.
- Now you were in the pairing mode. Now Press and hold the Select and Play button together to restart the device.
Resetting the Device
This is the best solution for errors and gets the device fresh. You should follow these steps to reset the fire stick device –
- Go to the settings
- Now select the system
- Now get the Reset to Factory Defaults option by simply scrolling down.
- Now a confirmation message will appear. Select the Reset option
- They will process will take 5 to 10 minutes.
- After completing the process you would have reset your device.
Sometime Firestick app gets the update automatically thus the apps unable to read the streaming contents and they might reflect with the massage Path is not found or Path is invalid.
It is because due to a major update the path of USB drives gets changes. You will have to re-add the path for the USB drives.
Sometimes errors show that the current location of the device is not correct or not supporting.
Then you will have to update your location by visiting Amazon account –
- Type www.amazon.com/mycd
- Now you will have to login into your amazon account
- Now go to the login page and select Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Now go to the settings
- Now go to the Country/Regional settings
- Now find the Change option where you can update your location.
These problems are temporary you follow the above solutions. Many of these kinds of problems occur when users use the new wi-fi network. It could be solved by updating the network adopter driver.