Kodi has a lot of add-ons, and among all Phoenix, Kodi Add-ons come with the tons of variety of unique features like Valhalla Section, HER Place, Phoenix new releases/ sports/ TV, TNPB, and many new trials. But there are numbers of difficulties that Kodi users are facing. So the add-on may not function correctly here are the steps to fix it.
Steps To Fix Phoenix Addon Not Working Problems
If the Phoenix Addon is not updated correctly then, there will be numerous issues, so follow the steps below to update Phoenix Addon correctly to function without any problem.
- Open Kodi then go to the system and click on the option of settings.
- Now go to Addons then open VideoAddons and click on the option Phoenix.
- After that, click on the update option then the process might take a few minutes and wait for the notification of the update.
Update URL Resolver To Fix Streaming Error
- First, go to System> Settings > Add-ons > Install from Zipping.
- You have to follow the prompt as fusion and follow am bc-scripts.
- Move to script-module-urlreslover3.0.X.zip then, you can use Phoenix Addon on the update.
- While updating the Phoneix Addon, you face the compatibility issue then, follow the steps to solve the problem.
- Open Kodi > My Add-ons > Vidoes.
- Click on Phoenix option and clear cache in the general tab and addon menu to improve the functionality of Phoenix update.
Renew Start Will Be The Solution
- After the update, if you still encounter the problems then, you have to install the Phoenix from the beginning.
- Launch Kodi and go to the System option click on it then go to the file manager.
- After that, select Addon Source category and type the address: http: //fusion.tvaddons.ag then click on Done.
- Now enter the name and enter the fusion box in below then go back to the system Addon setting.
- Select the Program Addon and click on the fresh start option and wait for some time.
- So hold on the enable option and click Done, after that Kodi will reboot and Pheonix update will install now and function correctly.
Steps To Use Phoenix Update On Kodi From the Start
- First, launch Kodi and go to the system then, open the File Manager.
- Now, Move to Add Source then click on None and type the address http//fusion.tvaddons.ag then click on Done.
- After that, assign a name to the media source then type fusion and click on OK.
- Now go back to the Home Screen then click on System and Add-ons then Install from zipping file.
- You have to select fusion and click on begin here Select plugin.program.indigo-1.0.2.zip then hold the Add-on enabled option notification for about a minute.
- Again go back to the Homepage and click on the program then select Add-ons and select indigo.
- After that, you have to select the Factory to restore then all the settings gets lost and then hold the add-on enable notification for a minute and click on Done.
- By now, your Kodi is ready to reboot.
You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!