IPTV Simple Client is a basic PVR Addon. It supports m3u playlists, IPTV live TV, radio channels and EPG in Kodi.
Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi
So, to install PVR IPVT Simple Client in your Kodi App just follow the below steps –
- Open your Kodi app.
- Click on the Setting icon; on the top left side in the home screen of the Kodi app.
- In the next window please select PVR & LIVE TV.
- It will open the setting page for PVR & Live TV. Go to the General menu and select Clear Data Option.
- It will show a warning pop-up just click on YES.
- Now Go to the guide menu and select clear the data from there too.
- Then go back to the home screen of the Kodi app.
- Now go to the add-ons menu.
- On the left upper side you see a little box icon, click on that icon.
- From the new page click on Install From Repository.
- Next, choose Kodi Add-on Repository.
- From the Next page select PVR client
- After clicking on PVR Client, select PVR IPTV Simple Client from the next page.
- Next Page will be for installation for PVR IPTV simple Client – click on configure
- From the next page, select the General setting and choose the location as a remote path.
- Select M3U Play List Url. Type the path of your source.
- Now the PVR IPTV Simple client is set up into your Kodi app.
Fix- Kodi IPTV PVR Simple Client Missing Error
If you will find any error of missing the PVR IPTV Simple Client missing from your add-ons, it could be because of entering the wrong URL path or the path has not been active, or the file has been corrupted by the Kodi system.
You can fix this problem by simply follow the below steps –
- Go to the Settings on the main page of the Kodi page
- Select the Tv and disable it from the General setting.
- Now go to the add-ons and next to My add-ons.
- From the next window select PVR Client
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Next, Configure it. Again set Remote path.
- Find the M3U Play List URL link and copy and paste it on the URL section.
- Do the same thing into the EPG setting and click on OK.
- Now re-open the Kodi app.
- Now again enable the TV menu like the second step.
That is it.