If using Kodi is only for accessing the movies and TV shows then, Galaxy Addon is undoubtedly the best Addon for watching movies/TV shows in the best quality. So I have come up with the Installation guide and review on Galaxy Kodi Addon 2019. Let’s go straight to the steps down below!
How to Install Galaxy Kodi Addon?
- First, you have to click on the gear icon from the home page of Kodi.
- After that, select the file manager from the System menu and double click on the Add source.
- You will get the Add file source dialog box on the screen, so select None.
- Now, enter this path http://theuforepo.us/repo/ for the required repository and then click on ok.
- You have to keep any name for the media source and then click ok.
- Once the above process gets completed, you have to navigate to the Kodi Homepage and select the Add-ons.
- On the top-left corner, you will get the Package Installer icon so select it and select the Install from zip file.
- Now, you have to select the name of the source media that you have kept in step 6.
- Over here, you will get the repository file of the source media which you have kept a name in step 6. For example, select the file repository.ufo-repo-1.000.000.zip and then wait for a few seconds until the installation process of the repository completes.
- After the completion of the installation process, a pop will appear on the screen saying that the installation process of XYZ Repositor is successful.
- Now, you have to select the Install from the repository and then select the repository as XYZ Repository.
- In the XYZ Repository, you have to select the Video add-ons and then select the Galaxy addon.
- Now, you have to click on the install option and then wait for a few seconds until the installation process of the addon completed.
- After that, a pop will appear on the screen saying that the installation of the Galaxy Addon is successful and ready for use.
- Just click on the open to enter into this addon, that’s it!
Review of the Galaxy Addon
When it comes to watching movies and TV shows then without a doubt Galaxy is the best Kodi Add-on. Galaxy Addon has 8 categories with a well-organized interface. Those eight categories are My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, and Channels.
It has tons of new content with excellent quality, and all content works well without any issues. Moreover, it has a Tool and Searches feature that will be useful to search for a new and favourites movies/TV shows. So let see now its categories in detail.
In movies, you will get excellent collection movies which are further classified into many sub-categories. So here is the name of sub-categories My Movies, People Watching, Languages, Genres, Year, People, Oscar Winners, Most Voted, Most Popular, New Movies, and a lot more.
TV Shows Section:
Similar to the Movies, TV Show section has many sub-categories. So those sub-categories are TV Shows, New Episodes, Highly Rated, Genres, Networks, Most Popular, Most Voted, Airing Today, and a lot more. In Genres section, you will get Comedy, Family, Drama, Sport, Action, Adventure, Animation, and so on.
My Movies and My TV Shows:
To access this category, you need to have an IMDB account. If you don’t then, creating a new account on IMDB, you can access this category. Also, you can save your favourite movies and TV Shows.
Tools and Search:
This is two extra features that are available in the Galaxy Addon. In the tools feature, you will get a lot of option such as Clear Cache, URL Resolver Settings, Navigation, Library, Providers, Downloads, Clear Search history, and much more. And in the search feature, you can easily find your favourite movies and TV Shows.
Galaxy Addon is undoubtedly one of the best Kodi Addon for Movies and TV Shows. It has well-organized content and the categories but, some of the Kodi Add-ons are geo-restricted. Because of which most of the Kodi users can’t access it. So for getting rid of such issue, IPVanish is highly recommended as it will keep them anonymous online.