If you find an application that allows you to watch movies, shows, series and sports contents and lots of other programmes on TV then wouldn’t you be overwhelmed? All the blockbuster new movies or premium sports events can be seen without any monthly subscription.
Now TV on FireStick
Now you can download and install the app in any platform like android, windows, Smart TV or even in Firestick. Official Amazon store does not provide you with the app. only if you sideload it as a third-party app.
- Fire TV stick does not allow third-party apps by default. So you need to enable the Unknown source option before installing the app.
- You can stream media files and various programmes through Now TV by different categories.
- In Amazon Fire TV stick 4K, 2nd and 1st generation devices, so whichever device you have, you can enjoy the non-stop movie-watching session with your friends and family.
- You can also install Now TV in Firestick via ES file explorer. The process will be a regular one like you follow for the Firestick.
- You need to use a VPN, as you can only sideload Now TV app on Firestick. The copyrighted content issue may create a problem. Also, if your IP address can get tracked by ISP, then your privacy will be not safe. So using a VPN service will be a safe choice if you wish to enjoy the service of Now TV.
- The contract-free subscription of Now TV lets you watch internet television.
- All the world-class movies, TV shows, sports programmes can be streamed without paying for the monthly subscription.
- This internet TV app will let you enjoy TV-series, shows and sports programmes in the high quality picture through the Firestick with an active internet connection.
Simple Ways to Install and Setup Now TV On Firestick
Now TV supports many devices, but still, the app isn’t made available officially on the Amazon App Store. In this post, the user can get the latest version of Now TV App using most simple and reliable methods.
But before that, you have to make some modifications on your Firestick device.
Since Amazon Fire Stick doesn’t support any third-party apps by default, so follow the below steps to enable it.
- Step 1: Open Settings.
- Step 2: Go to Settings/My Fire TV.
- Step 3: In Settings/My Fire TV, you can see Developer options. Just open it.
- Step 4: Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources option by turning it on.
There are two easy ways available with which you can get NOW TV app on Firestick. Take a look at both of them from the section below.
Method 1: Install NOW TV on Firestick using Downloader App
- Step 1: Go to the Search icon in the Firestick Home Page.
- Step 2: Type Downloader in the search bar. After that click on the Search icon.
- Step 3: Get the Downloader app and start downloading and installing the application on your firestick.
- Step 4: After the installation, you can find a Downloader App on the Home Page apps Section.
- Step 5: Open Downloader App and enter the URL of the NOW TV apk: http://bit.ly/2S37F2N on the address bar and click on the GO option.
- Step 6: It will begin downloading the file from the website, or it will take you to the third-party site.
- Step 7: If you redirected to a website, tap the download option to get the NOW TV apk file.
- Step 8: Once the download completes, it will automatically open on the installation screen.
- Step 8: Click the Install button. The installation will begin and complete in a minute.
- Step 9: Once the app gets installed, you will be notified on the screen.
- Step 10: Click on Open button to launch the Now TV app.
Now enjoy watching all your favourite shows by subscribing to their passes.
Method 2: Install Now TV on Firestick through ES File Explorer
- Step 1: On your Firestick home screen, open the search bar.
- Step 2: Type ES File Explorer and click on the OK button.
- Step 3: Start downloading and installing the ES File Explorer on the Firestick.
- Step 4: After the Installation completion, Open ES File Explorer.
- Step 5: Click on the + icon that you can see on the bottom menu bar.
Step 6: After that, a window pop-ups on the screen with an option to enter Path and Name. Enter the Path as https://bit.ly/2WgAat7 and give the Name as Now TV and click the Download Now button.
- Step 7: It will start downloading the file on your Firestick.
- Step 8: Once the download gets completed, click on the Open File option.
- Step 9: The next step will take you to the installation process.
- Step 10: Soon, you will see the App installed message. You can now tap on Open button to start accessing the NOW TV on Amazon Fire Stick.