Borg addon runs successfully on Kodi devices like FireStick, Fire TV, Mac OC, Windows, Linux, iOS or Android devices. This addon allows you to watch unlimited numbers of movies and TV shows without paying any subscription for Dish TV or cable network.
This Kodi addon is a minimal one, without any specific additional features. Only it has an impressive amount of movies and TV shows lined up in its library.
It pulls a great number of streaming links and thus it is able to scrape the net world to find you the most interesting and sought after programmes and movies.
- You can use this app with Real Debrid. This will make the movie watching experience a smoother one. Only with registered Real Debrid account you will be able to avail links for high quality movies without any buffering.
- There are separate sections for movie shows, documentaries, Kids area, network and tools and many more.
- You need to check the acceptance of Unknown source on your device before you try to install this third party Kodi app on your device.
- The Borg addon is sourced from Nitronix Repository, and it consists of quite a few movies and TV shows.
- There are simple guide which you can follow to install this third party Kodi addon on your device. But it you receive the message mentioning “failed dependency error” at the end, and then you may need to uninstall and reinstall this Borg addon for a second time.
- Using a VPN to watch the programmes available on Kodi third party addon is necessary and always advised. A VPN can protect your security and identity. Streaming online movies and programmes fall under the public domain and in case of any illegal activities only the end party will be solely responsible.
Borg Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- From Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “nitron” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “nitron” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.NitronRepo.zip
- Wait for the “Nitron Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Nitron Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose Borg
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for the Borg add-on to install
- Once the Borg Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Borg
- That’s it! The Borg Kodi add-on is now successfully installed