We know that a great change has occurred in the past few years in the entertainment and cinema industry. First, we used to have those big and jumbo size televisions and the whole family used to sit together having g a great time to watch the shows together.
But now we have extremely thin LCDs which run in our houses nowadays apart from which the generation is using Netflix more. The entertainment that is based on the cloud is very convincing for this era as well as the past too.
We know that Netflix is spectacular with exciting shows and amazing content but Kodi cannot be neglected in the race. It has a separate content base that is streamed well with the cCloud. This was first discovered for the Xbox, Kodi is very easy to use application and can be used in any platform and device.
Now since we are talking about the Kodi add-on which we will be using with the cCloud we need to know about its privacy terms. When we use Kodi with several add-ons its working conditions enhances more and more and it works even better.
- The use of several add-ons is as per laws may not be as legal as it should be.
- To have a secure Kodi with add-on usage you would require a privacy master or a VPN.
- There are a number of VPNs that we can use but the most recommended and most suitable VPN for you will the IP vanish VPN.
- There are a number of offers for the users who use this service so they need to go through these to avail the offers.
- Now let us know something about the Installation process. Only then we will be able to download the cCloud on our Kodi applications.
- The process is not a tough task just a task of minutes and you will be able to download the much talked about program cCloud on your device.
Process of Installing cCloud on Kodi
In this section of the article, we will be discussing the procedure or the process that we need to follow to download the cCloud. It will be covered in a set of steps so to follow these first go through them.
The cCloud is a collection of a number if programs that is compiled by a number of users into a single one. You can download it in two forms either the website form or the application form it’s up to your choice how you want.
- Step 1: For installing the cCloud your first step is to download the Kodi on your device to be of the latest version. It should be of version 17 or higher.
- Step 2: Now you need to go to the settings menu. This will be displayed on the home screen of your Kodi.
- Step 3: In the settings menu go to the system menu and in this, you need to press the add-ons button.
- When you do so enable the unknown services so that you are able to download the applications from unknown sources.
- Step 4: You also need to turn on the VPN service for your device to maintain the privacy up to the mark.
- Step 5: Now your next step is to add the repository for the application you want to install.
- Step 6: Now you need to go back to the home screen. Here you need to add the source name and also click on install from zip file. After doing this you can proceed further.
- Step 7: Now you need to download the application from the repository. Here click on the file you have saved.
- The download process will take some moments to complete.
- Step 8: After you have downloaded wait for so e moments until you receive any notification. The notification will be regarding the enabling of the add-on. When it is done click on the cCloud and start looking for video add-ons.
This is all about the process for the cCloud on the Kodi. It is an easy process do try it out.