In the modern era, people wish to watch their favorite TV shows and movies on their mobile devices or PC using streaming applications. CotoMovies is one such popular application for streaming movies and TV shows. Before it was named Bobby Movie.
CotoMovies app is completely free of cost. With a good internet connection, users can enjoy their favorite stuff in great quality using this app. CotoMovies has a huge library of popular TV shows and movies. Contents are well arranged in various categories based on genres, languages, ratings, etc. Hence, users can find their favorite stuff easily.
CotoMovies App on FireStick
The simple and user-friendly interface of this app attracts many people. But, this app is not available in the Amazon store. Amazon Firestick users can’t download and install this app directly because Firestick users are not allowed to download apps from sources other than Amazon store. But, Amazon Firestick users can sideload apps that are not available in the Amazon store. Let’s see how to sideload and install the CotoMovies app on Firestick.
Sideloading is a process of installing apps on a device unofficially. Since Amazon store does not provide all apps, firestick user needs to sideload the apps which are not available officially. There are two ways to sideload and install the CotoMovies app on Firestick.
For security reasons, firestick will not allow sideloading of apps directly. Hence, users need to do some initial settings changes before sideloading CotoMovies.
Steps To Install CotoMovies App on FireStick
- Step 1: Go to settings and then select Firestick.
- Step 2: Then, click on ‘developer options’.
- Step 3: Under developer options, turn on ‘ADB debugging’ as well as ‘apps from unknown sources’
- Step 4: Again select ‘turn on’ to confirm download from unknown sources.
Now, your device is ready to sideload and install CotoMovies app.
1. CotoMovies app installation using Downloader app
Downloader is an app that enables you to download apps that are not available in the Amazon store. The downloader app is completely free of cost and ad-free. The file size of this app is small, hence consume very less device space.
In-order to sideload and install the CotoMovies app with the downloader app, first, you have to install a downloader app on your device. The downloader app is officially available in the Amazon store.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon firestick device and search for the ‘downloader’ app.
- Then, click on the ‘get’ option to install the app.
- Once installation completes, you can see the ‘Downloader’ app in the Apps & Games section.
Next, the user can sideload and install the CotoMovies app with the Downloader app.
- Step1: Open the downloader app on your device. You can several options in the vertical bar on the left side of the screen. Select ‘Home’ from these options.
- Step 2: A new window will appear now. You can see the URL field on the window. Press the select button on your remote to select the URL field.
- Step 3: To install the CotoMovies app, you need to download the apk file of this app from its official website. So, enter the official CotoMovies app Apk file download URL.
- Step 4: After entering the URL, click on the ‘GO’ option. Apk file will start to download now. It may take a few seconds to download.
- Step 5: Kindly wait until the download completes. Then click on the ‘install’ option.
- Step 6: Now the installation of the Apk file will start. Wait again until the installation process completes. Once the installation is done, you can see a notification on the screen.
- Step 7: Then, you can see ‘done’ and ‘open’ option on the screen. If you want to use the CotoMovies app immediately click on ‘open’. Else, click on ‘done’.
After installation, you can delete the CotoMovies Apk file to save Firestick storage space.
This is how Amazon firestick users can sideload and install CotoMovies using the downloader app.
2. Sideloading and installing CotoMovies app on firestick using ES file explorer
ES file explorer is a very popular file manager app by using which firestick users can sideload the apps which are not available in the Amazon store. ES file explorer app is available in the Amazon store. Initially, download and install the ES file explorer app on your firestick by following simple instructions on the screen. After installation, follow the below steps to sideload and install the CotoMovies app using ES file explorer.
- Step 1: Open the ES file explorer app on your device. You can find several options on the left side vertical bar. Select the ‘Tools’ option from the list.
- Step 2: Next, select the ‘download manager’ under tools.
- Step 3: A new window will appear. Then, click on the ‘+New’ option. A pop-up window will appear which shows space to enter URL and app name.
- Step 4: Enter the URL to download the Apk file of the CotoMovies app and type the app name in the specified space.
- Step 5: Click ‘ download now’ and wait until the Apk file download process completes.
- Step 6: After the download completes, click on the ‘open file’ option.
- Step 7: A new pop-up window will appear now. You can see the properties of the CotoMovies Apk file in this window. Next, click on the ‘install’ option.
- Step 8: Wait until Apk file installation completes. You can see a notification after the CotoMovies app successfully installed on your Firestick.
These are the two ways to install CotoMovies app on Firestick. Enjoy your leisure time by watching your favourite TV shows or movies using CotoMovies app on Firestick!