If you are a sucker of movies and programmes and wish to watch all the programmes that are available online, then try Duffman Kodi Build on your device. This is a new Kodi 18 Leia build which is boosted by Stream Digital Wizard.
Duffman Kodi Build on Firestick, Fire TV
The Duffman add-on works perfectly nice on Amazon Firestick 4K, but it is also compatible with Fire TV, Fire TV Cubes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, Android TV boxes etc. this is one of the add-ons that scrapes the various direct movie source sites and let you see the on-demand movies and programmes. This add-on is not developed by the official Kodi team.
- It uses Bello 6 NTV MOD from Nero skin settings for the visual appeal. It has got a very sleek look and works faster than the regular Kodi builds.
- You need to enable unknown sources before installing this Kodi add-on.
- It is quite a light add-on, taking up only 243 MB space on your device.
- There are various sections offering Movies, TV shows, Music, Kids programmes and sports-related programmes.
- This is an all-in-one add-on which comes compact with add-ons like Now Music, Bennu, 123 Movies, BoB Unleashed, 1080p Movies, Elysium, Supremacy, Pyramid, Vevo, Loki, The Magic Dragon, Exodus Redux, Nole Cinema, SportsDevil, UK Turks, Kiddo, Gen-X, Ghost etc. This is one of the top Kodi builds which comes equipped with different plug-ins and add-ons.
- Using VPN with Kodi to use this add-on is advised. The VPN masks your IP and there will be less chance of getting caught for illegal actions.
- The build works really smoothly and offers great performance. There is no buffering or lag on the device where you will play this build. After the installation is done, you should restart Kodi to enjoy this add-on.
How To Install Duffman Kodi Build Guide
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- If you are an IPVanish user, launch the IPVanish app and click Connect to ensure your privacy
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source such as “wiz” and click OK.
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “wiz” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step.
- Select the zip file URL – plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for the “Stream Digital Add-on installed” message to appear.
- When this message appears click Dismiss.
- When this message appears just click Continue.
- Select Ignore when this message appears, or just click the back button on your remote.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Choose Stream Digital.
- You are now inside the Stream Digital Wizard. Select Builds.
- Scroll down and select (18.6) Duffman Reloaded under the Leia Builds.
- Then choose Fresh Install.
- Click Continue.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Next select Force Close.
- Re-open Kodi to launch the Duffman build.
- That’s it! The Duffman Kodi Build is now successfully installed!
- After first launching this build, wait a minute or two for all addons to install and menus to download.