Over the internet, you will get tons of IPTV stuff but, one has to choose the right one. So when it comes to using the best one, among all Eternal TV is the best IPTV for Android and Kodi. It offers numerous channels at an affordable price that makes different from others. If you’re looking to install Eternal TV on Kodi then, this article is merely for you. So keep reading the article!
The Eternal TV is compatible with other devices, it can install and activated on any number of devices. However, it is determined by the number of connections which are purchased as well as the devices using at the same time. It comes with an electronic program guide and user-friendly interface. EPG is for fast switching between channels within the application and user-friendly interface for viewing a current playing. Before going to the steps let’s see in brief about Eternal TV and features.
Eternal TV Features:
- Generally, Eternal TV offers categories like Indian, Arabic, UK Premium movie, EPL games, Regionals, Live events, Sports, Kids, French, Arabic, CA, Filipino, French, Indian, Latin, Spain, Portuguese, Thai, and much more.
- Also, it has more than 2,000 live channels all around the globe.
- Users can install and use Eternal TV in any devices without any difficulties.
- The Eternal TV has a user-friendly interface so anyone can use it without any difficulties.
- Moreover, for the best experience, users can use and choose the respective options.
How to Install Eternal TV on Kodi Real Quick?
- First, you have to launch and go to the Settings and then click on the System Settings.
- After that, go to the Add-ons menu and enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now, go back to the system page with the remote and click on the File Manager without missing it.
- Next, click on Add source and now tap on <None>.
- Once the above process completed, go to the URL here http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ and click on OK button.
- Now, highlight the box which is under the source where users can type in and enters the while handling this media source.
- After that, you have to type repo or keep any name so that you can identify the source quickly.
- Once the name is done, you can click on the OK button and from the remote click back button to get back to the home screen.
- From the home screen, you can tap on the Add-ons menu item without missing it.
- On the top left side of the page under Add-ons heading, you will see the Open box icon, so click on it and then click install from Zip file.
- After that, you can click on the repo or another respective name where users can assign the media source and click on the repository.misfitmods.zip file.
- Now, wait for the Misfit Mods Repo message to appear on the screen.
- Once the message appears, go to the repository and click on Install then click on the Misfit Mods.
- You can now click on the video add-ons and click on the Eternal TV. You have successfully installed Eternal TV on Kodi.
Virtual Private Network(VPN):
Most of the times we like to watch TV Channels online on Kodi but, it essential to get a VPN before getting into the process. While watching the online, VPN is one of the main things that use to protect at the best level. Usually, VPN offers a public and private network that lets users stream the content without exposing personal detail. VPN works great in terms of protecting the IP address, so everyone should be aware of it. When it comes to the best VPN then, there is no other than ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN is ideal for streaming simple and comfortable as it protects the IP address and hackers and the government will be unable to monitor it. Also, it will give smooth access to Eternal TV on Kodi because of which VPN is the main thing. Furthermore, VPN helps to connect with more than a thousand f servers across the world without difficulties.
If you want to enjoy the best experience from Eternal TV on Kodi, merely follow this step. It will help you to complete the process smoothly without any hassles. I hope that you like the article, thanks for reading it, do share between your friends and families.