As we all know that Showbox is sought after third-party apps for the Android platform. It has an immense collection of media library of movies and TV shows. Since Terrarium TV has gone away, lots of people have started to look for alternatives. Showbox is the best Terrarium TV alternatives.
If you’re searching on How to Install Showbox on FireStick then, you’re on the right place. As Showbox has the excellent collection of movies and TV Shows and new content gets added frequently. Also, it lets users play in SD, HD, and full HD quality. So why not install in FireStick right!
How to Install Showbox on FireStick?
- To install third-party apps such as Showbox, you have to configure your FireStick first.
- Whenever you power up FireStick use remote to select Settings from the menu bar.
- You will see the set of option, so from there you have to select and open Device and then open Developer Options.
- Now, select and click Apps from Unknown Sources to turn it on if it is disabled. And then once again Turn On to confirm the action. It will show the warning message but don’t worry about it as Showbox is a safe app.
- By now FireStick will be ready, let’s install a third-party app.
Steps To Install Aptoide on FireStick
Aptoide is an alternative to Amazon Store that contains dozens of coolest app which you will not get in on Amazon Store. So you have to install Aptoide app store on FireStick, and then you will get Showbox and other awesome apps as well. So let’s go to the steps!
- First, download the Downloader app and install it and then run the Downloader app from the Fire Stick home screen.
- Go to the downloader home screen, you have to select the Home option which is on the left sidebar.
- After that, you will see the cursor blinking in the URL field, so on your remote press on the Select button.
- The onscreen keypad will appear on the screen, so enter the URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/store
- And press the ‘Go’ button.
- Now, Aptoide APK file will start to download to the device storage.
- Once downloaded, you have to keep pressing the down button on your remote until you see the install button on the bottom right, so click on it.
- Once the installation is over, a notification will appear, so click on Done button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, click on the Delete button to remove the APK file as the app installed already. That’s it! Aptoide app is successfully installed on your FireStick. Now we will learn to install Showbox using Aptoide Store.
Steps Install Showbox on FireStick Using Aptoide Store
- First, launch the Aptoide app and then default screen opens up with the Editor’s Choice option. Over there you will get a bunch of featured apps so you may find the Showbox app.
- On the left, click on the Top Applications option as it features the most popular Android apps.
- If you don’t find Showbox in both of the sections then, click on the Editors’ Choice option once again.
- On the top left, you will get the search icon, so click on it and then look for the app.
- Now, click on the Showbox icon.
- Now click on the Install button.
- You will get a warning message that says Showbox has Google Services dependencies and hence it may not work on your FireStick device. But you don’t have to worry about it, by using the Mouse Toggle, you make this app work.
- So Click on OK button.
- Now, wait for the download to get complete.
- Once downloaded, a prompt will appear on the screen, so scroll down to the Next button on the bottom right and then navigate to the Install button.
- After that, click Install to proceed.
- Wait for the Showbox app to install on FireStick.
- After some time, a notification will appear, so click on the Open to launch the app. But if you want to run the app later then, you can click on Done.
- You can always open the app from Your Apps & Channels, that’s it!
Showbox is not remote-friendly as it is designed for the Android mobile. You need a Mouse Toggle to navigate smoothly on FireStick.