The Swift Streamz apk works perfectly on any kind of android devices and the Firestick users will be more than happy to know that the hurdle of streaming movie channels and TV Channels from all the sources worldwide is possible through this single app, Swift Streamz.
- As there are a crowd of streaming apps, some only can win the hearts of the users, and Swift Streamz is one such apk. It is compatible with the second and third generation of firesticks as well as Fire TV cubes and Fire TV stick 4K.
- This is a free IPTV app and all the android devices are compatible with this app.
- The Swift Streamz is different in many ways. One such aspect of difference is, it allows you to watch not the movies and the programs, but brings to you the channels that are airing movies and shows.
- As Xtream Codes and IPTV services are closing down or not running smoothly, this app has gained much coverage and has become famous soon.
- This is also a live sports streaming app and it covers channels from various regions. More than 700 channels are covered by this app.
- All the channels will be aired to you for free. There is no need for any registration, just install it on the Firestick and get going. This app will have a great cost-saving effect on your budget.
- The channels available on various categories of this app are US TV, UK TV, SPORTS TV, Kids TV etc. Choose the category based on your choice and make a list of your favourite channels to watch programs faster.
- Using Swift Streamz on Firestick will let you watch the channels on the big screen as you will be able to view all the channels on your Smart TV.
- 1 How To Install Swift Streamz On Firestick
- 1.1 1. Go to Firestick Home
- 1.2 2. Select Firestick Settings
- 1.3 3. Open My Fire TV
- 1.4 4. Choose Developer Options
- 1.5 5. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 1.6 6. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 1.7 7. Open Search Option
- 1.8 8. Type Downloader
- 1.9 9. Select Downloader
- 1.10 10. Select Download
- 1.11 11. Wait…
- 1.12 12. Open Downloader
- 1.13 13. Select OK
- 1.14 14. Select the URL Box
- 1.15 15. Enter Download Link
- 1.16 16. Wait…
- 1.17 17. Select Install
- 1.18 18. Wait…
- 1.19 19. Select Open
- 1.20 20. Select a Region
- 1.21 21. Select a Channel name
- 1.22 22. Select a Media Player
How To Install Swift Streamz On Firestick
Follow these steps to install Swift Streamz Apk on Amazon Fire TV Stick
1. Go to Firestick Home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it’s connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2. Select Firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings. Downloader is used to sideload APK files on Firestick.
3. Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you’ll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4. Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you’ll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7. Open Search Option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8. Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
9. Select Downloader
10. Select Download
You can see Downloader is available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
Downloader is installing on your Firestick. Please wait for a few seconds on Downloader will be installed.
12. Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
13. Select OK
A Quick Start Guide is showing on your TV screen. Just select OK to start using Downloader on Firestick.
14. Select the URL Box
Here you can enter the download link of any application package.
15. Enter Download Link
The download link of Swift Streamz Apk is – https://firestickhelp.com/swift
It may take a few seconds to download the APK package. Wait till Swift Streamz Apk is downloaded on your Firestick.
17. Select Install
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be directly jumped to the installation wizard. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
The application is installing on your Fire TV. Wait, till the installation is complete.
19. Select Open
That’s it…! Swift Streamz has been installed on your Firestick. Now, you can directly launch it here or go to Home> Your Apps and Games> See All Apps> Choose Swift Streamz> Launch.
Note- Before launching the app, make sure your Firestick connected to a secure VPN server. I’m already connected to Express VPN, so I’ll open it from here.
20. Select a Region
Here you’ve various regional channels. Select your country to find out the channels’ names. Here I am going to USA TV, you can select as per your choice.
21. Select a Channel name
You can watch whatever you want. Select a channel name of your choice and watch Free Live TV on Firestick.
22. Select a Media Player
I recommend you to watch with MX Player because it provides lots of features and better control for the Amazon Firestick device. If you haven’t installed MX Player, then read this tutorial. If you already have, then select the MX Player icon and choose Always option to save.