The Venom Kodi addon is a popular trimmed down fork of the Exodus addon that runs fast and fast in Kodi. Venom is now popular on Reddit after the shutdown of a few other Kodi repositories. Venom has been receiving regular addon updates and new code development, which is great to see.
This supreme Venom Kodi addon manual has advice on features, tips, and installation of the Venom Kodi addon. The latest update to the Venom Kodi addon is from April 3rd, v3.6.0.
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon
Check out our install guide below for instructions about the best way best to install today.
- In the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://123venom.github.io and Choose Done
- Highlight the box under and enter a title for this media Source like .venom then click OK
- Go back to your own home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or afterwards: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or sooner: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .venom > repository.venom-x.x.zip and Await the Add-on enabled notification
- Select that Install from Repository > Venom Repository > Video Add-ons > Venom > Install
- Wait for Add-on allowed notification
- If you are looking how to set up Venom on the Firestick, the directions would be the exact same on all versions of Kodi.
Venom Kodi Features
Check out a few of the recent changes below.
- Multi-source Exodus fork and menu style.
- Scraper set provided by Open Scrapers
- Resolver set supplied by ResolveURL
- Supports cached torrents
- All extra playlists and bloated features removed
- Up integration for quickly playing next instalment similar to Seren.
This way you will be able to download and install the addon easily.