In this particular article, we will be discussing how you can download the Yoda add-on on your Kodi applications. The Kodi version that you need to have on your devices is 17.6. The process of Installation that we will be discussing will be the same for all the devices like the firestick, iOS devices, windows pc or Mac etc.
The Yoda add-on has been the leading one in the race if add-ons for a long time. But due to some fall down in the reputation of a certain repository it also came down.
Process of Installing Yoda addon
We all know that Kodi is a leading media player nowadays which uses a number of add-ons for its services. Yoda add-on is one of those.
This is particularly a third party service of addons. And not particularly from the official add-on repository.
So when we want to download such a repository which is a third party service our devices needs certain approvals so that we are able to do so easily without much effort.
This is an easy-going step you just need to go to your Settings menu and update some of your profiles and change some settings.
So before proceeding to install open the Settings menu. Now you need to go to the System Settings. In this under the heading where you see Unknown Sources, you need to click on enable and that’s it, you are done with the first step.
The first thing that you need to do will be to search the Yoda add-on on the website. So to do so you need to add sources on Kodi so that your Installation is headed.
- Step 1: You need to jump to the home screen if Kodi on your devices. Tap on the settings menu where you will be able to locate it.
- You need to look for a gear icon. This will be located below the Kodi logo.
- Step 2: Now you need to look for the file manager if you are able to see it. Then click on it.
- Step 3: The next window is to be where you need to add source. Add the source and locate the one you have saved in the list.
- Step 4: After you have entered the source you will see none option on the screen. Now click on it.
- Step 5: You have to add a certain URL to load the Yoda addon.
Now the second thing will be the Installation step that you have to proceed for.
- Step 1: You need to switch back to Kodi home screen. Here you need to open the add-ons menu.
- Step 2: Now arises the step of package installing.
- Step 3: Now in the next step we will proceed to install this time with the zip file.
- Step 4: Now add the same source name as you did earlier to this too.
- Step 5: After you do a couple of steps now you will be able to see the notification of the download.
- Step 6: After you receive the notification of download done. You need to proceed for Installation from the repository.
- Step 7: Now when you have done this open your Kodi. You will have to look for video addons in this menu.
- Step 8: in this video add-ons menu you need to look for Yoda that we want to download.
- Step 9: You need to click on the download button where you see it. When you click on download the procedure proceeds.
You will get a notification on your screen when the download will be completed.
These are all the steps that you need to follow to download the Yoda addon.
Follow the above steps carefully if you want to download the Yoda add-on. Follow each of the step make sure you have agreed to download from unknown sources. Otherwise, you won’t be able to download.
In the case when you have a number of add-ons on your device you won’t be able to locate it. So save it on your home screen so it is easy for you.