CBS is a video streaming platform or a network of commercial Broadcasts from America. This web platform allows users to enjoy tv shows, live tv, movies, news and sport, and many things. This is also called as Eye Network as it has the Eye symbol its logo.
How to Watch CBS on Kodi
You can use CBS on the Kodi app by downloading its add-on. There are two ways which you can download and enjoy CBS on Kodi –
Install CBS from Fusion Installer
- Select the Add-ons Menu, you will find it in the menu bar of the left side of the Home page of Kodi app.
- Click on the box icon, you will find it in the left upper side of the home screen of add-ons.
- Choose Install from zip file
- Now select Fusionco
- Then Open the Kodi Repos folder
- Select the English Language
- Find the repository.lunatixz-1.0.6.zip the developer’s repository.
- Now the repository starts to download. It will a few minutes.
- Select Install from repository option
- Now find the repository You have installed – The Lunatixz repository.
- Select Video add-ons
- Select CBS to install.
- You will find the Install button on the lower right side on the next screen.
- Select the latest version
- Click on Ok.
- The add-on will be downloaded.
Install CBS from Git Browser –
- Select the add-on menu from the home page of the Kodi app.
- Now select Program add-ons
- Launch the git browser, which you will find from the left side of the screen.
- Select the Search by Github username
- Now click on the New search
- Type Lunatixz and press ok
- Now find and click on repository zip file – repository.lunatixz-1.0.6.zip
- Next click on install
- Continue the process
- Now find and select the plugin.video.cbs-1.12.zip and install it.
- You have to restart the device for the final installation.
- Now you have CBS on your device.
- How to Fix YouTube Quota Limit Exceeded Error on Kodi
- How to Watch NHL on Kodi
- How to Fix Kodi Startup Crashes
- How To Wipe KODI, Remove A Build, Clear Settings
- How to Fix “Kodi System Menu Missing” Issue