National Hockey League (NHL) is a professional ice hockey league in North America. Ice Hockey fans can watch NHL live via the Kodi app installed on their device. Kodi is an open-source media player software application available for free. People can watch TV shows, movies, sports, Live TV and much more using Kodi and it is compatible with almost every device including Android devices, iOS devices, PC.
‘Kodi Add-on’ is another piece of application that can be added to Kodi which acts as a bridge between Kodi & media sources by streaming video/audio/Live TV/sports from the internet through Kodi player. An official Kodi add-on ‘’NHL.TV’’ that supports live streaming of NHL is available! Let’s see how to install this add-on in-order to watch NHL on Kodi.
How to Watch NHL on Kodi
Before installing the NHL add-on, make sure that you are connected to the VPN server in order to protect your internet connection.
- Step 1: Open the Kodi app on your device. Click on the ‘Add-ons’ option located on the home page.
- Step 2: Under Add-ons, click on the package installer icon located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: A new screen will appear now. Here, select “ install from repository”.
- Step 4: Now, select ‘’Kodi Add-on Repository’’ from the list appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Next, select ‘’NHL.TV’’ add-on under video add-ons and click on ‘’install’’ option.
- Step 6: Once installation completes, a notification will appear on the top right corner of the window.
Go back to the home page of the Kodi app and make sure that NHL.TV add-on is available in the ‘video add-ons’ section under installed add-ons.
NHL GameCenter is another official Kodi add-on available in the Kodi add-on repository. This add-on is very much similar to NHL.TV add-on and installation procedure also the same as for NHL.TV add-on. However, the NHL.TV add-on comes with few additional features of score notifications and featured video sections. Kodi users can install either of these two add-ons and enjoy watching NHL on Kodi!