Today I will tell you how to install any Addon on Kodi in 3 simple steps. These methods can be used on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, Android Boxes, Android Mobiles, and all other Kodi supported devices.
But I must say that Kodi users are advised to connect a good Kodi VPN as you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP, and Government and VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and geo-restriction on famous Add-ons. The ExpressVPN is one of the fastest and most secure VPN comes along with the 30-day money-back guarantee. I am pretty sure by going through the guide you will be able to install any Addon on Kodi.
Essential steps to install Kodi Add-ons.
- First, open Kodi and open the Settings from the home screen.
- After that, you have to tap on the System Settings.
- Now, you need to select Add-ons on the left of the screen then enable the option Unknown Sources on the right.
- A prompt will appear on the screen tap on the Yes.
- Fix “No Stream Available” issue on Kodi
- How to Jailbreak IPTV Box
- How to Install cCloud on Kodi
- How to Fix Kodi Displays Black Screen Error
- How to Fix No Sound on Kodi Error
Steps to Install Any Addon on Kodi
Here are the 3 simple steps to install an add-on
- Add Source
- Install Repository
- Install the Add-on
Here I am taking The Magic Dragon add-on as an example, but the process will be the same for all other video add-ons.
- First, you have to run Kodi then open Settings.
- Now tap on the File Manager then tap on the Add Source.
- A prompt will appear on the screen, so tap on the None.
- After that, you have to enter the source URL in the empty field on the top then, tap on the Ok.
- Now, you have to type the name of the source in the field enter a name for the media source then tap on OK.
So with this part 1 is complete, and you have successfully added the source as well, so now we will move to our next part where we install the repository.
- Now, you need to go back to the Kodi home screen then click Add-ons.
- After that, you have to tap on the open-box icon on the top-left, but you can also refer to as Package Installer.
- Now, you need to tap on the Install from zip file.
- After that, you have to tap on the name you chose for the source earlier in Step 6.
- Now on the screen, you will see the zip file for the repository name with each addon in our Kodi Add-ons list.
- You have to wait for the repository installation notification as it appears on the top-right of the window.
So with this part 2 is complete, and you have successfully installed the repository as well, so now we will move to our final part where we install the Add-on from the repository.
- You need to tap on the Install from the repository.
- After that, you have to tap on the repository you have installed then tap on the Video Add-ons.
- Now, tap on the Add-on you wish to install from the repository then tap on install.
- After that wait for Add-ons installed notification to appear on the upper-right of the window.
So with this, you have successfully installed the addon of your choice now you need to access it from the Kodi Home-screen then Add-ons and Video Add-ons.
Kodi users are advised to connect a good Kodi VPN as you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP, and Government and VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and geo-restriction on famous Add-ons. The ExpressVPN is one of the fastest and most secure VPN comes along with the 30-day money-back guarantee. Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers users free for the first 30-days, and if you are not satisfied with the performance then, one can ask for the full refund. And by now you have learned how to install any Add-on on Kodi in 3 simple steps. I hope you will find the guide helpful in the time of need. You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!