Kodi is a media player that can run free and open source on a variety of different operating systems. Kodi is incredibly versatile from Window to Linux, to mobile options such as Android and even Raspberry Pi. Currently, Kodi is supported by just one streaming stick, the Amazon Fire. To view content on their TV, Chromecast users will need to cast their Android device. Similarly, iOS is only available on jailbroken devices.
Kodi offers a wide range of add-ons designed to improve the service’s overall experience. The add-ons run the range of features, from simple screensavers to weather applications tools that enhance your experience in program viewing.
Black Flag is a new addon to Kodi, which looks and works like Exodus. It features menu segments like Movies, TV Shows, The Movie Chest, IMDB Top 250, Hack The Planet, Boxsets, My Movies, My TV Shows, etc. To install Black Flag on any device running Kodi Leia 18 +, or Kodi Krypton 17+, follow the simple steps listed below.
Because Kodi is open source, many developers are creating platform add-ons. It is divided into two main groups. Official add-ons are those in the Official Kodi Addon Repository. Everything else is unofficial. This add-on belongs to the second group. On official forums or websites, you can not talk about the Group 2 add-ons. You will want to contact the developer if you need help.
Steps to Install Black Flag Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia
- The very first thing you have to do is deploy Kodi Krypton and tap the Settings icon in the top left corner.
- Go to Settings for Systems, then Add-ons.
- Turn on the “Unknown Sources” option in the Addons tab or otherwise you will not be able to install any add-ons from a third party. Click Yes if an alarm box appears.
- Now go back to the Kodi homepage to go to the File Manager.
- Choose Add source.
- Select None.
- And then enter http://xdigital.xyz/repo/.
- Name it Digital.
- And then just click OK.
- Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select Digital and press OK.
- Select repository.digital-0.1.0.
- Wait before you see the notification enabled by the addon.
- Go back to the additional screen once and select Install from repository.
- Select Digital Repository.
- If you see Video Add-ons, click on them.
- Select a Black Flag.
- Or any additional addon you want to install and press Install.
- To confirm the installation of dependencies with an addon click OK.
- Wait for the notification enabled to appear for the addon. Return to the home screen of Kodi now and pick the addons tab in the left column. Here you will find all the video add-ons you have installed.