Today I am going to show on how to install Boom Build on Kodi of 2019, and it supports and works on all the Kodi like Amazon FireStick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Android and iOS Mobiles, Tablets, Android TV Boxes, and Computers and as well.
A boom is a new name in the Kodi world and has gained traction for past few weeks as this brings a new and refreshing collection of Kodi builds. So here is the complete set of installation instructions in this guide.
Steps to Install Boom Build on Kodi
Here I mention several steps but follow the steps precisely, so let’s start now here we go.
- First, turn on the Unknown Source then; go to the Kodi Settings by clicking the cog/gear icon.
- Now, you will see the icon on the top-left of the Kodi home screen and inside the Kodi Settings tap on the System settings.
- After that, you have to tap on the Add-ons on the next window.
- Again on the same window, you need to turn ON the option of the Unknown Sources.
- Now tap on the Yes so that the options remain to turn on then, you can ignore the warning message as Boom Kodi build is safe.
- After that, you need to press the back button once to go to the Kodi Settings.
- Now, you will add the Boom Build source on Kodi so tap on the File manager.
- After that, you need to Add source when you see on the window if not then scroll down until you get it and tap on the None.
- Now, you have to enter the following path/link in the empty field on the next screen: http://boomkodi.com/repo make sure you type the path correctly then, tap on ok.
- After that, you need to again enter the name in the field that says Enter a name for this media source, you can keep any name or keep it as it is and you need to click this name later.
- Now, you will get a prompt on the screen tap on OK.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi then tap on the Add-ons in the menu on the left sidebar.
- After that, you have to tap on the repository.boom-1.2.zip, you don’t have to worry about the version of the file has changed, it will install the repository.
- The repository will now install, so wait for the notification reading Repository Add-on installed.
- After that, you have to tap on the Install from the repository then Boom Repository.
- Now open Program add-ons then tap on the Boom Community Wizard.
- After that tap on the Install button on the bottom right.
- Now, wait until Boom Community Wizard Add-on installed appears on the top-right of the window.
- You will now get a popup on the screen, so press the back key on your remote or tap the Back Button on the popup to get rid of the message.
- Again a popup will appear on the screen, tap on OK and if not visible then, next to Remind Later button.
- Now, to the Kodi home screen then Add-ons and Program Add-ons after that tap on the Boom Community Wizard icon.
- After that, tap on the Boom Community Wizard Builds Menu option on the next screen.
- You will get 6 builds select anyone you like then tap on NO when the prompt appears.
- You need to wait for a while until the Boom Wizard downloads and installs the build as you can see the progress on the screen. It will take several minutes depending upon the internet speed and the device platform.
- Once installed, prompt will appear Kodi must be force closed for the build to take effect so tap on the OK.
- Now tap on the Force Close BMC to quit Kodi application.
By now, you have successfully installed the Boom Build on Kodi.
Kodi users are advised to connect a VPN while streaming because everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. I hope that you will find this guide helpful. You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!