Are you obsessed with Kodi add-ons? By cCloud TV, you can get access to tons of live TV channels such as sports channels, movie channels, news channels, and other entertainment channels.
As we know that Fusion Repository had mysteriously disappeared because of the copyright claims hence the cCloud was also shut down for temporarily. However, cCloud has found another repository that is Kodi and the process to install the cCloud TV on Kodi has been described using Kodil Repository.
cCloud Apk for Android has dozens of channels or shows from countries US, UK, other European countries, and Asian region. And the best part is that for IPTV Android is free that has an incredible interface with user-friendly outlook.
So below I have mentioned three ways on how to install cCloud on Kodi so let’s go straight to the guide.
Install cCloud on Kodi
Steps to Install cCloud on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- First, open Kodi then, go to Settings icon on the top after that, select File Manager.
- Now double click on the Add Source then click on None after doing so, you need to type URL http://kdil.co/repo then click on OK.
- So again type Media Source Name Kodil Repo then, click on Ok for installing cCloud on Kodi.
- After that, tap on backspace multiple times to go back to Kodi Main Menu then click on the Add-ons.
- Now at the top left, you will see Package Installer icon so click on how to install cCloud on Kodi krypton version 17.6 or lower.
- After doing so, you have to select Install from Zip File then locate and click Kodil Repo.
- Again click on the zip then wait for some time until the repository to install cCloud Kodi addon.
- Now, you need to Install from Repository so click on the Kodil Repository then Video Add-ons and from the hundreds of add-ons look cCloud TV.
- Once you get cCloud TV, click on Install and wait till the add-on to install cCloud Kodi setup.
- Now, you have to go back to Kodi Main Menu then click on Add-ons and Video Add-ons after that cCloud TV.
Steps to Install cCloud on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or below
- First, open Kodi and go to the system.
- After that go to the File Manager and double click on Add Source.
- Now click None and type URL http://kdil.co/repo then click on the Done.
- Again type Media Source Name as Kodil Repo then click on the Done and click on OK.
- Go back to the Kodi Home Screen then system after that Add-ons and install from Zip File.
- Now go to the Kodil Repo and then zip.
- So you can Install from Repository and go to Kodil Repository, Video Add-ons then cCloud TV.
- And now you can install cCloud TV sp enjoy.
Steps to download cCloud TV directly
- You need to open Kodi then click on Add-ons and select Package Installer icon.
- Now, you can install from Zip File then navigate the file that you downloaded.
- Now, wait until the installation to complete.
- So by now, you will be able to find the cCloud add-on under video add-ons.
Steps to Install cCloud Live TV Kodi Add-on
- You need to click on the System Settings Icon that is at the top left.
- And Click File Manager and on the left click Add Source.
- After that click on the NONE and Enter the URL: http://lazykodi.com/ and then click OK.
- Now, you will see lazy so click on it.
- So double check everything is correct or not then, click on OK.
- After that, go back to Main Menu then click on add-ons.
- Now click on the Package Installer Icon from the top left then install from zip file.
- You will see a box slide open then look for lazy then click on it.
- Now click on the zip file then Click CCLOUD.zip.
- After some time a popup Repository Installed will appear then, Click on Install from the repository.
- And Click cCloud Repo then Video add-ons and cCloud after then install.
cCloud TV is arguably is the best for watching live TV channels from different countries around the globe. You will get the best TV viewing experience that has an excellent collection from the piles of various entertainments to sports channels on your finger-tips. And if you have heard of Kodi CRACKDOWN then, you can block tons from watching free content. And also VPN can keep your identity anonymous and secure as it is the best way to protect yourself from DMCA notices, copyright issues & unblocking of various add-ons like Neptune Rising, Covenant or GAIA. So I hope that you will find the guide helpful.
You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!