Dream TV in the world of APK is a relatively new app. You can watch films and TV shows with this app. Some documentaries can also be found in this app. Because the app is new, it has yet to pass the muster of time. But it seems promising. The app has a well organized and extensive video content library. The new releases are also regularly updated.
Usually, Dream TV gets good streams quality wise. However, many streams may not be found. Also, some streams don’t work sometimes. You can certainly say that the app’s still finding its footing. However, there are plenty of entertainment options for hours.
An app outside of the Amazon Store shall be considered an unknown source app. The default security system for your FireStick is to prevent these apps from being installed. The Amazon Store does not provide dream television and other streaming apps. They are an unknown source, that’s why. These applications can only be installed if these steps are followed and the Unknown Sources option is activated.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- Open the home screen settings (top menu) of your FireStick device.
- Scroll right and open up My Fire TV (if your FireStick doesn’t have the latest version you can see Device instead)
- Click on Options for the Developer.
- To switch it ON from OFF status, click Apps from Unknown Sources.
- If requested, proceed and select Turn on to confirm your motive. Dream TV is a secure app I have used and tested personally. The installation process can now start.
The FireStick Dream TV APK step-by-step installation guidance doesn’t allow direct browser downloads. We will, therefore, use the sideloading applications. Here are the two applications that we cover in this guide: ES File Explorer Downloader You only need one of the two applications. However, I have given detailed guidance for both.
Install Dream TV APK on FireStick
You can install Downloader from the Amazon Store with the search option on a home screen of FireStick (menu bar at the top) to install Dream TV on Amazon’s fire stick. The detailed installation instructions for downloading FireStick apps are also covered in our guide. Follow the following steps once you have the downloader app:
- Open the Downloader to select the Home tab, and click on the URL field in the right part of the screen.
- Click GO when you’re ready and enter carefully the following path using the on-screen keipad:firesticktricks.com/dtv.
- The Dream TV APK is downloaded on your device by the Downloader. It could take one or two minutes.
- Once the Dream TV APK is downloaded, the installation process will start. In the lower right-hand corner, you should see the Next button. To this button, navigate.
- Click the Install button in the bottom right instead of the Next.
- Installing Dream TV APK on FireStick should take less than two minutes.
- When Dream TV is installed, click DONE and you can see the application installed on your screen.
- On the prompt you see next, click Delete.
- By clicking Remove, confirm your intention once again. You have installed the Dream TV app successfully on the FireStick.
Install Dream TV Using ES File Explorer
If you do not already have it, go ahead and get ES Explorer downloaded first from the Amazon Store. Just navigate the FireStick home screen to the top left corner and choose the Search option. Type the app name and follow the instructions for on-screen installation. Follow these steps to install the Dream TV app on FireStick after installing ES File Explorer.
- Execute the ES File Explorer app.
- Scroll down to the right side of the window and click the Downloader option.
- Click NOW at the bottom of FireStick Application.
- When the box is shown, type in https:/www.firesticktricks.com/dtv in the Path area. Click Download Now.
- Wait while you’ve entered the URL correctly and ES File Explorer connects to the FireStick server and downloads the Dream TV APK. More than a minute may be necessary.
- Click Open the text file.
- Click Install the following prompt.
- The APK file is executed by ES Explorer and the installation is started by FireStick.
- Click Install.
- Wait for the Dream TV FireStick app to install.
- Click open for the App to run. Scroll down to the bottom right where you can see the Next option, which will change for Install. Click Done to return to the ES File Explorer app and take the next step if you want to remove the APK.
- Expand Local menu on the left ES File Explorer window to select Home option 2. Go to the right side of the window and open the folder Download. Choose Dream TV APK and hold OK for about 3 seconds on your remote. This is how you install Dream TV APK on FireStick using the ES File Explorer app. Click on the delete icon at the bottom of your screen to delete Dream TV APK.
So this is how you install Dream TV App. Please leave your opinions and feedback in the comment section.