Duckpool Kodi addon is a nice way to enjoy different kinds of contents by Kodi users. With this new addition to your Kodi addon library, you will be able to enjoy the programs, movies, shows and live TV from any and every source. Movies and TV shows will always be running on your device without following any protocol or prohibition.
There are various categories under Duckpool addon which are myStream, Movies, TV shows, playlist, iWatch, etc. There are options for search, settings, and tools as well as any regular Kodi addon.
When you will first launch the movies and TV show options, you will find the IMDb logo which will allow you to filter by using the rich database of this addon.
There is a search option too and you can find the link to play the video source. The availability is guaranteed from the Mucky Ducks repository. It was earlier known by the name of iStream. It has been there and satisfying lots of users with its rich content. Those who love to binge on movies and television shows found it quite enriching. Now it has been re-branded and it is now called Duckpool.
The settings area of Duckpool allows you to set up a Real Debrid premium resolver service. It is very helpful in time of buffering and will surely let you set up other accounts like Easy News, Furk.net, Superchillin or Trakt.
Duckpool works perfectly well with Firestick TV or Firestick. However, using a VPN is always recommended to be safe and secure.
This is a third-party Kodi addon, and it gives you access to the huge sources for watching movies and TV shows, all in great quality visibility. This one is more like Exodus or SALTS but the difference is, it comes with its own lot of developers who are active and great on their job.
Install DUCKPOOL On Kodi
Now we will be guiding you about the installation of Duckpool on Kodi on your device. This instruction is for Kodi 17.6 Krypton:
- To begin, you need to launch Kodi on your device.
- Now click on the settings icon, which looks like a gear and is situated on the top left corner of the home screen.
- Now you will be able to see system settings. The add-on menu will appear. if you hover over the add on menu then you will be able to see the unknown sources option, which usually remains disabled. Turn that on to allow unknown sources to get the addon installed.
- Now you can get back to the system page, by clicking on remote.
- Next, you need to select the file manager.
- From here you will select the add source.
- Select <none> from the options list.
- Now you will type the following link in the empty space – http://androidaba.com/addons/
- Click OK when the typing is done.
- Now you have to name the media source. To do that, you have to select the box under the source. Here you will type any name of your choice, to remember it later. For example, you can now name it aba.
- Click OK when you have named it.
- Now click to the back button and go back to the home page. If you are using the keyboard then go back to the Kodi home page.
- Now you have to click on the Add-ons menu.
- Select the small “open box” item from there. This icon is at the top left side of the page. It will be under the Add-ons heading.
- Now you will see the option for Install from zip file.
- Click on the name that you have given to the zip file, for example, aba.
- Now you will see the option for the repository. Select repository.kodil.zip
- Now give it some time and the Kodil repository add on will be enabled and a notification message will appear on your screen.
- Next, you can click Install from the repository.
- Select the Kodil repository.
- Now you check for Video add-ons.
- Click on Duckpool and install it.
- Now you can wait until you see the add-on installed message appears on the screen.
- The installation process is completed now.
If you use Kodi 16 Jarvis then the below process should be followed to download Duckpool addon.
- Go to the Kodi home page at the beginning.
- Now select the system and from there go to the File Manager option.
- Now click on Add source and select none.
- Now you have to enter the link in the top box as mentioned here: http//nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo
- Now you have to type noobs and nerds in the Bottom Box and click OK.
- Go back to the home page.
- Now you will select System and then select Addons.
- Click on the Install from Zip File option.
- Select Noobs and Nerds.
- Now you will click on http://noobsandnerds.1.8.zip
- Next, you wait for notification saying “Addon Enabled”.
- Now you will click on Install from Repository and then select Noobs and Nerds Repository.
- Click on Video Addons and then check Physicality.
- Click on Install.
- The process is finished here.
If you are using Kodi 16.1 then the repository link will be http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
- After selecting the option for Installing from Zip file you will select Muckys and the zip file link will be repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- After installing from Repository you will select Mucky Ducks Repo.
The rest process will be the same.