We have talked about the Kodi add-ons in the previous sections. GAIA Kodi Add-on is a popular and convenient add-on for streaming shows of your interest. It is a very impressive application and an add-on to use. You can rely on it and trust the application.
The later sections if this article will be informing you about the steps that you need to follow to download the GAIA add on on Kodi.
While you download any add-on or application privacy is a must. So to maintain your privacy while you download any certain application or add-on make sure you are connected to a VPN.
Now let us go ahead and know what to do next so as to download the GAIA add-on.
PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING GAIA KODI ADDON WITH REPOSITORY
You need to follow the steps that will be mentioned below and you will be able to download your required add-on easily.
- Step 1: Your first step would be to download the zip file of the GAIA. When you download the zip file your next step would be to go to the Kodi application on your device.
- Step 2: Here you need to click on the menu which says add-on.
- Step 3: Here you will see a box option. Click on it.
- Step 4: After this, you need to click on install. By doing this you will be downloading the add-on from the zip file.
- Step 5: Now your next step would be to browse for the file you have downloaded.
- Step 6: Now you need to wait for a while until you receive any notification.
- Step 7: After this, you will see an option of installation from the repository. Click on this option.
- Step 8: Now open the repository and go to the video add-ons menu. Click on the install option and your work is done.
PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING GAIA ADDON ON THE VERSION 17.6 OF KRYPTON
In this section, we will be discussing the steps to download the Gaia add-on on Krypton. The version of Krypton that we will be discussing is 17.6 or any lower version of it.
Now follow the steps that are discussed below.
- Step 1: Here your first step would be to open the Kodi application on your device. Now you need to go to the home screen of this application and click on the settings menu.
- Step 2: After this go to the File manager menu.
- And here you need to add source.
- Step 3: You will see an option saying None. You need to click on this option.
- Step 4: After selecting the none option search the link in the address bar. The link is https://repo.gaiakodi.com/.
- Step 5: Click on the ok button. Next, you will see a pop-up message to add source name. Save it as GAIA repo.
- Step 6: Now you need to go back to the home screen page. Here you need to add source menu and then click on the box button.
- Step 7: The next step after doing this is the installation step. For this, you need to click on the install option. The installation is to be done from zip file.
- Step 8: Now select the Gaia repository. After this, you need to wait for some while until you receive the add-on notification.
- Step 9: Your next step would be the installation step from the repository. So to proceed with this step you need to the Gaia repository.
- Step 10: In the repository, you need to go to video add-ons.
- After going to the video add-ons menu click on the Gaia option. After doing this click on the install button.
- You need to wait for some while until it is downloaded. After the download is complete you will receive a notification of your installation being completed.
- Step 11: To access the download you can either do it from the home screen or go to the Gaia video add-ons menu.
- Step 12: Now after you have downloaded the required add-on your main worry is to be about the privacy. So to maintain the privacy you need to have a working VPN service on your device.
You can prefer the IP vanish VPN. It is best suited for your device with a number of features and special discounts for new users too.