Guillermo Tell Add-on is the new addition to the list of Kodi add-ons which offers an unlimited watching experience of movies, TV shows, YouTube, Live TV, award shows, IMDB and many more. Guillermo Tell Add-on has many categories to differentiate the programmes, and you can watch one of your choices. This one has been derived from the Mr Free World Repository.
If you need to install Guillermo Tell Add-on on Kodi 17.6 or 18 Leia versions on your device, then you must ensure to use a safe Virtual Private Network. This is necessary because using Kodi means you are risking the IP of your device at stake. You will be watching Geo-restricted programmes through Kodi and Guillermo Tell Add-on which can get your IP penalized and even blocked. To secure your privacy and security by using Nord VPN, IPVanish or Express VPN to change your IP address.
Cons of this Guillermo Tell Add-on
Some of the users of complaint that it runs slowly and others say that not very latest movies are uploaded in this add-on. But these problems are always taken care of by the developers who always keep working on this add-ons betterment.
Install Guillermo Tell Addon on Kodi
Before downloading Guillermo Tell Add-on on your device, you need to install Kodi, and this is how you will do it:
- Download and install Kodi 17.6 or 18 as per your choice on your device.
- Now go to the settings menu from the top left corner of your screen.
- After you click the system settings, you will find the add-on option.
- Click on it to see the unknown source option from the list.
- Now, most probably you will see a warning message, on which you must click “yes”.
- When you have allowed add-on installation from unknown sources, now your device is ready for Guillermo Tell Add-on.
- Now you have to go to Kodi home screen and click the settings button.
- The list will have File Manager option, click on it.
- Then you have to click on add source.
- Now click on the “none” from the dialogue box that will appear soon.
- A dialogue box will appear which will ask you about the path for the media locations.
- Type this link here: http://legionworldtv.com//zips//
- Now click on “ok” and type zips in place of the name of the media source.
- Go back to the home screen, now you have to click on the add-ons.
- An add-on browser icon will appear on the top of the page.
- Click on it and you will see a list of options.
- Choose Install from the zip file option from the list.
- Now click on zips.
- Form the various options, click on repository.mrfreeworld.zip
- Now install the repository as the option will appear on the screen.
- Now Mr Freeworld option will appear on the screen, click on it.
- Choose video add-ons from the list.
- Now select Guillermo Tell.
- Install it and click on OK.
If you are a Kodi 18 user, the extra step you need to take is, clicking OK to permit “allow dependencies”.
- Now you can see the pop-ups on the top right of the page which will show you Guillermo Tell Add-on
- Let them install and give it a few minutes.
- Now you will be able to see the Guillermo Tell Add-on icon on the home page of your device.
- It will be seen as Video add-on under Home screen add-ons.
Problem while downloading this add-on
If Kodi fails to install a dependency then do not worry. Kodi has a community of third-party add-on development. It allows lots of plug-ins to integrate all by itself. If that does not occur naturally, then you will see the message of “failed to install a dependency”. It can be due to the gadget going offline.
Or else, you can install log viewer for Kodi add-on which will sort the problem. The log viewer can be downloaded and installed from Kodi add-on repository which can be found on programme add-ons. Before doing this you must check the settings of Kodi and select Invert Log. This process will make the downloading of Guillermo Tell Add-on faster.
You are done with this installation process, now you can enjoy the shows of your choice without caring about privacy and geo-restriction.