If you’re looking for installing Kodi 18 on your FireStick then, you have come to the right place. By following the instruction, you can easily install Kodi 18 Leia on Firestick and Windows. But developers of the Kodi 18 have a pre-release version for testing. So Kodi 18 version is in an unstable stage, however; it will good to try hands on.
How to Install Kodi 18 on FireStick?
Here I have mentioned two methods to install Kodi 18 Leia APK on Firestick. The first method is using ES File Explorer, and the second one is using the Downloader app. So follow the steps carefully.
- First of all, you have to download the ES File Explorer app on FireStick. By going to this link https://firestickbuzz.com/es-file-explorer-firestick/, you can download and learn about it.
- After installing the ES File Explorer use the remote of FireStick and expand the Tools option on the left and then click the Download Manager from the Tools option.
- Now, you have to navigate to the right window and click on New at the bottom.
- After that, a new box will pop up with the two fields on your FireStick, you need to enter the URL: https://firestickbuzz.com/k18.apk and Name: Kodi 18 [You can choose any name].
- You have entered the URL and Path name, now you have to click on the download now option.
- After that, ES File Explorer will start to fetch the Kodi 18 APK from the URL, so wait for some time to download.
- Once downloaded, a popup will appear on the screen, so click on the Open File to continue.
- Again another file will appear on the within ES File Explorer, so click on the install.
- Now, your FireStick system will take over, and then it will display window, you have to click on the install on the bottom right again to confirm your action.
- After that, it will start the installation process of Kodi 18 on FireStick hardly it will take more than a minute or two.
- Once Kodi 18 installed, a notification will appear on the screen, so that’s it.
- So now Kodi 18 has successfully installed on you FireStick, go to the App section on FireStick and then access Kodi 18.
How to Install Kodi 18 Using Downloader App?
- First, you have to download the Downloader App from this link https://firestickbuzz.com/downloader-app-firestick/ on your FireStick.
- Once Downloader App downloaded, open the Downloader App, and then you will see the Home option on the left and URL text field on the right.
- There you will see the on-screen keyboard so type this link https://firestickbuzz.com/k18.apk and click on Go.
- After that, the downloader will accept the URL and download of the Kodi 18 will start to download automatically.
- So it will take hardly a minute or two to download the APK file on FireStick.
- Once downloaded, the downloader app will start the installation process automatically.
- Once installed, you will get see the window on the screen, so click on Install and wait for a 1-2 minute for installing the Kodi 18 on FireStick.
- After the installation, you will receive installed notification that means Kodi 18 has installed successfully.
- You can click on open right away but, you have click on Done. You have to go back to the Downloader app and delete the Kodi 18 APK file. That file is no use now as we have the app installed already.
- After clicking on the Done option, you will back to the downloader, you will see the pop-up window click on Delete.
- Again click on delete and Kodi 18 APK will get deleted and you will have some space on the FireStick storage.
Install Kodi 18 Windows 32-bit Beta 3 download:
You can download the .exe file for the “older” beta of Kodi 18 and install the Kodi 18 Beta in Windows 32-bit (x86) versions. After that, download the EXE file and run it and then follow the installer on the screen.
Kodi 18 Windows 64-bit Beta 3 download: By downloading the EXE file, you can install Kodi 18 64-bit and run the EXE file to start the Kodi 18 Windows installer. Even you can download the latest version of Kodi 18 by going to this link https://bitly.com/a/warning?hash=2CceFTp&url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdownload%2Fkodi-18.0-Leia_beta3-x64%2Fkodi-18.0-Leia_beta3-x64.exe.
This is the step to download Kodi 18 APK on your FireStick. But Kodi 18 is on the development phase. Developers have released a pre-release version of the app to test. So if you find Kodi 18 unstable then, there is nothing to worry as this is how it is supposed to be. So you have learned to install Kodi 18 on FireStick by following the steps above. There are many add-ons and build updated to work with Kodi 18.
So you will enjoy watching plenty of content. I hope you find the article helpful and thanks for reading it. Have a Great Day!