Android TV is preferable by a large portion of people for online streaming where you can get your favourite movies, sports, live stream and many more. Kodi offers you boundless content to watch online with the super friendly GUI. It works really nicely with the Android TV box so this article is to install Kodi on Android TV Box, before we start the installation guide, let’s see the benefits of Kodi.
Why install Kodi on an Android TV Box?
- The best benefits you will be getting after installing Kodi with the 3rd party add-ons, you access boundless stream free movies, TV shows, live streams, sports, movies.
- Kodi with the 3rd party add-on gathers all media files from the web and after that gives you much nicer GUI to watch all kind of motion pictures and programs.
- To install Kodi in Android box will be very easy you just need to have a free Google account to download from and you don’t have to cough up any money.
- This is the benefits of the Kodi, so below are the steps to install Kodi in your Android Box in two ways.
Install Kodi On Android TV Box Using Google Play Store
- It won’t take much time to install Kodi on your Android TV box if the Google Play Store is installed from before. So following is the steps to install Kodi in Android Box.
- By opening the Google Play Store. Set the Android TV Box.
- Then look for Kodi app once you will get then click it on there.
- After that, you need to download and install Kodi on your Android TV Box.
- When the installation will be done then you can directly click on otherwise you can go back homepage of your Android TV Box and launch the Kodi app.
How To Install Kodi On Android TV Box With ES File Explorer
In some cases it happens that user doesn’t have the Google Play Store installed on your Android TV Box then you can definitely use the ES Explorer app to download Kodi it is really a good alternative. So, following are the steps.
- You need to go to ‘Settings’ first in your Android TV Box and then-> ‘System’ and after that, you need to click on Developer Options.
- After that from unknown sources, you need to turn on Allow apps.
- You can now launch the ES Explorer app.
- Now go to Tools from the ES Explorer menu then at the left-hand menu you will see the Download Manager.
- Then you will see New on the bottom menu simply click on it.
- Now you need to give the path so type this https://thevpn.guru/kodi.apk and then click on ok.
- So put the name input as Kodi.
- And select the Download Now. Right away the installation file will start t download.
- When the Kodi apk file will be downloaded, then you have to click on the Open file to install it on your Android TV.
- Now you can go back to the home screen of the Android TV Box.
- Then launch the Kodi app.
Kodi is a great degree simple to use and works well with Android gadgets of numerous kinds. You can enjoy watching films and stream videos effortlessly. Follow these simple and easy steps to install Kodi on your Android TV Box. Please leave your comments below if you have any queries or facing any difficulty while installing the app. Do share the article with friends and family. Thank you!
- Install Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Download and Install TuTu App
- Install and Use TweakBox on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
- 5 Best Free VPN for Firestick
- Install Kodi on Windows PC