We have been discussing Kodi for quite a long time. The application program has become very popular in a short span of time. The reason why most of the people prefer Kodi is that it has pre-installed builds in it. Due to these builds, there is no need for users to go and install the add-ons by themselves. It has pre-installed versions of add-ons.
The collusion build is a very important part of the Kodi program. It has a very simple and minimalist creation and design and it also provides your program with the fastest Speed.
So let us now proceed to the next section where we will be looking out for the steps to download the builds on our Kodi application.
PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING THE COLLUSION BUILDS ON KODI
In this section, we will be discussing the steps or the process in general with which we will be able to download the program easily on our device.
- The first and the most important step that you need to follow for this installation would be to agree to the terms and conditions.
- The condition here is that to let the installation of this third-party app you need to accept the downloads from unknown sources. If not agreed this download won’t proceed.
- So to do so your foremost step would be to go to the settings menu and then go to general settings.
- Here you need to agree to downloads from the unknown sources.
- After doing this you can proceed further.
The download and installation will be proceeding in three steps:
- The first one will be to add the source to your KODI.
- Next is to install the repository. The repository is named one nation.
- Last would be to install the collusion build through this repository.
Let us start with the process.
The step of adding source would be proceeding in a number of steps. These are:
- Step 1: By adding the source will be helping the servers in downloading and installing the repository that will be required further.
- So to do so the first step will be to click on the Settings menu on your Kodi home screen.
- Step 2: Now your next click would be on the File manager.
- Step 3: After clicking on the file manager you need to scroll a bit until you see the Add source option.
- Step 4: Click on the option of add source. You will see None displayed on the next screen.
- Step 5: Click on the option of add source. You will see none option displayed on your screen. Now you need to click on it.
- Step 6: After this copy the link. The link is http://www.onenation.info/Portal.
- Step 7: After this add the source name you wish to. Now you need to click on OK.
- Step 8: For eg. Save it as one nation portal.
Now let us proceed to the second step.
INSTALLING THE REPOSITORY
- Step 1: After you have added the source now switch back to the Kodi home screen.
- Step 2: Here click on the add-ons menu.
- Step 3: You now need to tap on the package installer.
- Step 4: Your next step would be to proceed for installation. For this, you need to click install from zip file option.
- Step 5: When you do so select the already saved source name that is one nation portal.
- Step 6: Click on download. Now, wait for a while until you receive the notification of download being completed.
- Step 7: Now in the next step what you need to do is of ore or choose any setting that will be displayed to you.
After this proceed for the next step.
INSTALLATION IF THE BUILD FROM THE REPOSITORY
In this section, we will be downloading the collusion build.
- Step 1: Your first step would be to go back to the home screen of the Kodi program.
- Step 2: Click on the add-ons menu again.
- Step 3: You will see the repository you have downloaded that is one nation portal.
- Step 4: When you open it you will see the collusion build. You need to click on it for download.
- Step 5: You will see two options that are fresh and standard.
You need to prefer a fresh one. Also, you can restore the previous settings of Kodi.
After this wait for the download to complete. When it is downloaded your application Kodi will stop.