Kodi is a miraculous application for media players to meet your entertainment requirements. In 2004, the XBMC Foundation developed this powerful application. This software is designed for many platforms, including Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, etc. Kodi gives you access to the content of your favourite entertainment on your device. To take the Android experience, you can install this application in Mi Box. On your official website, you can download Kodi on Mi Box free.
Mi Box focuses primarily on organizing and presenting your media (e.g. images, music, and video) in a nice way, but much more! What you might also be interested in knowing is that Kodi is open source software, which means it is free for private purposes. Your website will also be renamed to Kodi.tv appropriately.
Let us give you a cursory understanding for those who do not know about the Mi Box that it is like a set-top TV box but works through the internet, not through digital methods. Without additional devices, you can directly access content from Netflix, YouTube, etc. on your TV. It works just like your smart television, powered by the Android operating system. All apps on the Google Play Store can be downloaded and accessed. Moreover, as an open source software, you can install Kodi on Mi free of charge.
You can consider a Kodi Addon as a small application which extends core software functionality. In Kodi, there are literally thousands of add-ons, which make this media centre software an online beast for streaming.
Kodi gives you a list of add-ons in its official repository, but thousands more are available on the Internet through various sources. Some of Kodi’s most popular add-ons offer free films, TV shows, live television shows, live sports, and pay-per-view events. These add-ons are meant to search for free media content on the Internet and to serve your Kodi on the video or audio streams.
Method 1: Download Kodi for Mi Box
- Take the MI box and go to the Google Play Store together with your TV.
- We know that your Mi Box has also been sent with a wonderfully remote, and use it to search for the Kodi app.
- Just press the mic on the remote supplied and say’ Kodi’ to find the application. Google Play Store effectively looks for the keyword and scans the complete play store for apps with the keyword you talked about.
- Kodi on Xiaomi Mi Box The Codi application which appears at its top results is easily identifiable. To view the download page simply tap on the name of the app.
- To see all the permissions that Kodi requires prior to installation, click Install button to download the Kodi on the Mi box.
- It will be downloaded soon in your Mi box and will then be launched by clicking the Open button.
- You’re done. You installed Kodi in Mi box, you can now proceed to install additional features to unlock more cool features.
- The method above was an extremely simple way to download Kodi from Mi Box, but we will introduce you to other methods.
Method 2: Watch Kodi Content with Your Mi Android Box
- Go to the Kodi application home page first. If you can see the Kodi logo in the above screenshot, click on the setup icon just below it. It should look something like that: install Kodi on Xiaomi Mi Box.
- The application settings now must be entered. As shown below, click on “System Settings.”
- A left sidebar, like this, is supposed to appear.
- You’re already there, Mi Box Kodi! As you can see above, you simply have to turn it on. Unknown resources option.
- Then a message like the following will prompt you: just click yes and it finishes. First, visit the official Kodi websites on your computer to find a Kodi Android app’s official MI box APK file. APK file will be displayed.
- Download the app to your USB or pen drive and transfer it to it.
- Please insert this pen drive on your TV and open your TV drive.
- To set up the Kodi apk file, click the Install button.
- It will be installed shortly and then you can open the app just as usual, before using it you will have to accept permissions.