Kodi has turned into a prevalent media nowadays because of the considerable number of highlights it gives. At its most elevated amount, Kodi is generally useful for all media player that gives a user a chance to access and store content in one place. It’s fundamentally a one-stop search for every media. The best part is that it’s completely free.
Kodi on Windows PC
It has all the best highlights and it comes stuffed with it. It is very easy to set up on windows. To download Kodi in the window is two ways. So, let us start with the easy one first.
How to Install Kodi in Windows
- Go to the official Kodi download page and you’ll get an install file. So click to get the download.
- When the download will be done then double-click on the downloaded file. Kodi setup window will appear.
- Then you’ll see prompt so you can start the installation of Kodi.
- After this, you can place the Kodi app on your Windows device. By now Kodi app will be in the desktop.
Install Kodi Add-ons on PC
- Place your Kodi app and go to ‘Add-ons’.
- Now select the Package Installer Icon from the left corner side.
- Now you’ll see ‘Install from Repository’ so click on it. And then Kodi click on the Add-on Repository then you will see this Video Add-ons so click here too.
- Now you’ll find this USTVNow so click on it and then Install.
- It will take some time to wait for some time until you see the USTVNow Addon Enabled notification.
- Go back to see Kodi home screen and from there you can select the ‘Add-ons’ tab from the left side column.
- Now Click on Video Add-ons.
- Every video add-on you have installed, with USTVNow, will show here.
Should I Use VPN with Kodi?
It is a virtual private network. While connecting to its server no one will come to know you’re IP address and you can do anything online. To set up VPN on Windows PC is simple and no such specialized abilities are required. Some VPN administration that truly works better with Kodi rather than others. However, there are other VPN suppliers. In the event that you like then you can change to watch your most loved motion pictures, TV appears, and live stream on Kodi.
Is Kodi legal?
Kodi is open source software and it legitimate. However, there have been instances of individuals utilizing Kodi to download and stream copyrighted material or stream broadcasts. In this article, you won’t find such things, and it thus we don’t demonstrate any illicit add-ons.
So let’s not hold up any longer to watch your best films and TV appears. This is the simple steps to install in your windows PC continues watching your best films and TV appears. If you like this article then please share it with your friends and family and if you have any queries regarding the installation then ask in the comment section below. Thank you!