Those who are a fan of Kodi addons will be pleased to hear that a new addon, Kratos has been developed and it is here to provide you on-demand content like movies, shows and documentaries. This addon has a vast library and thus it can provide you with almost all the new movies and shows that you may search for. This is one of the top Kodi addons and it supports Trakt, Real-Debrid and Premiumize integration.
You can get this addon on any of your devices, be that Firestick, Fire Stick 4K, Android Boxes, Windows or Mac computers. It works perfectly with Linux, Raspberry Pi or any other Kodi platforms.
The name is interesting, isn’t it? Now instead of just Kratos, it is called Kratos Reborn. The reason is it has been rebranded form of Kodi’s Kratos addon. This one has gone down with UKodi1 repository. But it has been re-coded and revived with EzzerMacs repository. EzzerMacs has been there to support some of the great Kodi addons and builds.
This is a new fork addon and it offers you movies and TV shows from various sources on Kodi. It has separate sections for movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV shows, New movie, New episodes and documentaries. Also, there are options like search, tools, scraper settings, info and so on.
It is better to use a VPN with Kodi is always advised to get a better experience and also to keep the privacy intact. So many VPNs are available now. You can pick one of your choices. IPVanish is a Kodi friendly one which does not ask for login and offers unlimited bandwidth.
If you find issues with the movie or show streaming with Kratos reborn Kodi addon then stay put for some time, as it currently is not pulling a few working links.
Install Kratos Reborn Kodi 18/18.1 Leia Addon
Now we come to the installation process of Kratos Reborn Kodi addon:
- To begin with, you have to open the Kodi application on your device. Now you will launch the Kodi Home Window. This home window will show you the icons at the top left corner right under the Kodi logo.
- The gear-like icon refers to settings, click on it.
- Now if you have Kodi 18 Leia, the System has to be opened, or if you have Kodi 17.6 version, then you will open System Settings.
- The next window will have the Add-ons button, click on the left section.
- Now come to the right section of the same window and click on Unknown Sources to enable it as it stays disabled by default. Enable it by clicking on it.
- If you are worried by now that by enabling the unknown source on you may have put your device in danger, then be relaxed. Kratos Reborn is a safe addon of Kodi.
- Now you will go back to the home window of Kodi and click on the gear-like icon of Settings one more time.
- The next window will appear with the option of the File Manager, which you have to click on.
- Next page will offer you the option to add source, do click on that.
- Click on the <None> option when you see it on the next page.
- Now you have to provide the source URL from where the Kratos Reborn Kodi addon will be installed.
- Type the link http://mininaturelife67.co.uk/repo and click OK to confirm it.
- Next, you have to add the source name, you can type anything you like, for example, “mini”.
- Again click OK to confirm.
- Now again go back to the Kodi home page and click on Settings, which will take you to the next page where you will find Add-ons button. Or if you are having Kodi 17.6 then click on directly the Add-ons button.
- Now click on the option Install from Zip File.
- Now the option for choosing the source name will appear, here you will choose from the list the name of the source.
- Then you have to run the zip file that is named repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Within a minute the notification will show that EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed.
- Now you can select the option for Install from repository.
- Now open the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository that you have installed a minute ago.
- Click on Video Add-ons.
- Then click on Kratos Reborn.
- Then click on the Install button which comes at the bottom right.
- Kodi Leia 18 users will now click on OK as an additional add-on pop up will appear.
- Wait for the message Kratos Reborn Add-on installed.
Now you are done with the full process. Start enjoying movie watch on the new Kodi add-on on your device.