MediaBox HD has become one of the popular apps for Movies and TV Shows. The app showcases a vast array of content via an easy-to-use interface. The library is updated continuously. Flicks and airing episodes have been recently released and are regularly added to the catalogue. MediaBox HD is a preferred entertainment app for the ability to look for highly high-quality streaming links and rapid playback. Real-Debrid integration improves the experience.
FireStick is a media device based on Android. However, it does not download APK files directly from the website, such as the Android mobile phone, with modified firmware. You, therefore, need a supplementary app, which can be used for FireStick sideloading.
In this guide, I will install MediaBox HD on the FireStick using the Downloader application. I recommend that you get it now if you don’t have a fire drive Downloader or Fire TV. Probably the best app for loading sideload apps. The good news is that the downloader doesn’t have to be sideloaded. The Amazon Store is there. To install any application from the Amazon Store on FireStick, follow these steps:
- Go to Firestick Home Screen.
- Navigate to the search option.
- Click the application’s name on the search results.
- Click on the App icon on the following window.
- Click Download and install the app.
Install Prerequisite: Activate App’s from the Unknown Sources
MediaBox is not available on the Amazon Store. So, this application needs to be sideloaded onto FireStick. FireStick settings need to be changed to allow sideloading. Follow the following steps:
- Go to the home-screen of FireStick, and select Settings (on the top menu bar).
- Navigate to My Fire TV.
- Next click on Developer Options.
- If the option Apps from Unknown Sources is turned on / off, click it and turn it on.
- When prompted, select Turn On to keep the option enabled.
Installing MediaBox HD APK on FireStick Using Downloader
Use the Downloader app to install MediaBox on HD by following the steps below: Launch
- Launch Downloader App.
- Select the Home option on (the left-hand sidebar).
- You must see a URL text box on the right-hand side of the Downloader window. Go ahead and click it.
- Go ahead and type the following URL with the onscreen keyboard: https:/www.firesticktricks.com/mbhd
- Note: You can just type firesticktricks.com/mbhd.
- Confirm that you have entered the correct URL and click on GO.
- You need to go back on the Downloader App Browser section. Wait until the page fully loads.
- Next, click the Download the MediaBox APK button.
- Wait for APK file to download. It takes a couple of minutes.
- Downloader will run the APK file once it has been downloaded. This window should be viewed now. Scroll down to the bottom right of the screen. You will notice that the Next button is replaced by the Install button.
- Click the Install button.
- You will notice the installation of the App, which has been installed on your FireStick. Wait for a few minutes for MediaBox to install on Firestick.
- But let’s first click Done and return to the Downloader interface to remove the MediaBox HD APK file which is no longer required.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete once again to confirm your intent on the next prompt.
That’s all! You have successfully installed MediaBox HD on FireStick using the Downloader app.
How to Access and Use MediaBox HD on Amazon Fire Stick
To access MediaBox HD (or any other app installed recently), go to the Your Apps & Channels section. This is where you will find the list of all your apps.
- Press Home on the FireStick remote and hold on to it for 5 seconds. There’ll be a new window open up.
- Click Apps.
- Now scroll down and select MediaBox HD.
- Click the app to open it.
- If you want to move your application to the home screen, follow the next steps.
- Press the Menu Button on the Firestick remote.
- Click Move option on the popup menu in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Use the Navigation key to place the app icon in the desired place in one of the top 3 rows (only the rows are on the FireStick home – screen).
- Click OK/Select key on the remote to open the app icon.