You cannot get enough without Kodi in your life trust me installing build one can access movies, sports, TV shows and more without manually do everything yourself. If you think one build is good so why don’t you try to install multiple builds for more entertainment.
Kodi is an utmost media player that plays the media on your local device; however, using with plugins add-ons streams the content over the internet. There are tons of add-ons choose anyone as you like and watch a movie, TV shows and the vast world of free content out on the web. A build of Kodi is also a plugin but, the way it functions is different from the add-on. Usually builds come along with preinstalled addons by which, you don’t need to install them individually. It is a complete makeover to Kodi in visually and functions.
Can We Install Multiple Kodi Builds?
Yes, you can but, the traditional method will not work that means more than one Kodi build you cannot install the same instance of Kodi. First, you need to install a Kodi fork on your FireStick. Firestick usually doesn’t allow installing multiple instances of the same app and, that’s why you will need a fork. So let’s see now install guide. In this, I have done with Quest Kodi but, you can pick up any other source or Kodi Fork.
Guide to Install Kodi Fork on Fire Stick
- First, download the Downloader app to sideload the APKs on FireStick as Downloader app allows quickly download of APKs and sideload on FireStick.
- On the home screen of Downloader click on the browser.
- Then onscreen keypad appears along with the developer’s website URL prepopulated click on the clear button on the bottom right and by deleting the button empty the field after that type this URL: supremebuilds.com and click on the go.
- Right away you will be redirected on the browser window allow the web page to load.
- Then click Forks links on the page.
- It will display the list of the Kodi forks available on the repository.
- The downloader will start to download the Quest fork APK file on your FireStick storage so wait till then.
- Once downloaded, the Downloader app will begin the installation process.
- Again wait for sometime.
- Click on the delete button for deleting Quest APK file.
- Again click on the delete button for confirming the action.
- So go back to the home screen of FireStick.
- Then for a few seconds press and hold the home button on the remote till the menu pops up.
- Now click on Apps and Menu then scroll down to the bottom to find the Quest fork icon.
- Once you see Quest fork icon coexist on the same system.
Guide On Install a Build on Quest Kodi Fork
Quest Kodi fork also comes preinstalled with Supreme Builds Wizard addon. The wizard addon has tons of builds that will be easier for users. So below is the guide on installing Kodi builds on Quest using the Supreme Builds Wizard.
- First, on your Firestick run Quest.
- Then click on Dismiss.
- And click on continue on next popup.
- So the next pop up will ask you to select Build Menu that will go directly to the list of the builds which can install from Supreme Builds Wizard.
- Now on the home screen of Quest click on the Add-ons which is followed by the program Add-ons on next screen.
- Select it and click on the Supreme Builds.
- After that, you will be on the Build Menu screen.
- You choose any build to install and the server from where you will get it.
Well, then this is the end of the article, I have come to know how to install multiple builds using multiple instances of Kodi. So over here I did with Quest fork but, you can select anyone from the available list. I hope that you have found what you have been looking for thanks for reading it. You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!