Kodi users have a great deal of trouble to install every add-on one by one and usually, consumes a lot of time other than users need to look at the working repositories of all the Kodi add-ons you want, one by one too. So here is the Kodi No Limits Magic Build finest and reliable build among all.
How To Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi?
Kodi by default doesn’t allow third-party installation, so you have to enable Unknown Sources before installing this build after that follow the steps down below.
- First, open Kodi then and click the gear icon to open setting and select System Settings followed by Add-ons and switch to the Unknown Sources.\
- Now, you have to turn your VPN On and go back to the settings and select File Manager to proceed.
- After that, you have to click on Add source and on the subsequent pop-up window select none then in the URL text field type in http://kodinolimits.com/kodi/ and hit OK to continue.
- In the text field, you have to enter No Limits Magic as the media source name then click ok.
- After that, you need to navigate back to Kodi home screen and select Add-ons and click on the package installer icon which looks like an open box then chooses the Install from zip file option.
- Now, you have to open the newly created media source No Limits Magic then open the file inside named plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- After that, a notification will pop up in the screen saying that the No Limits Wizard has been installed.
- Once again go back to the Home Screen then open add-on and program addon then, select the No Limits Wizard.
- Once the wizard opens, you need to select the build version you want then click Fresh Install that will delete previous settings.
- Now, wait for the build to download and install and after that Kodi should shut down.
- So, you have to power off and restart your device and launch Kodi to load the new build as it takes a few minutes to load new add-ons and update any old components.
By now, you can start using your No Limits Magic Build on Kodi, so keep enjoying!
Now let’s see another installation guide of No Limits Magic Build on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower?
- You have to open Kodi first and click on Settings gear icon then open File Manager and on the left-hand column, click on Add Source.
- You have to enter the URL in the address bar in the dialogue boxhttp://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ and click OK then name the media source as No Limits then Click Ok.
- After that, you have to check the URL and Name once again then Click OK to close the dialogue box.
- Now, go back to the Kodi main menu and click on Add-ons tab then on the top left corner click on the box icon.
- You have to click Install from Zip File option then select No Limits from the list and click video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Now wait for the notification and go the Add-ons menu from the main menu to access the No Limits Magic Build.
- You will find it in the Program Add-ons menu but, if the build does not start then, you need to restart your Kodi.
How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher?
Most of the Kodi users still prefer using the Kodi Jarvis version because of its simplicity, so follow the steps to install No Limits Build on your Kodi Jarvis version 16.
- First, open Kodi> click System> click Add Source > A dialog box will open.
- Now, type the URL in the address bar in the dialogue box: http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi/ and Click Done.
- Give the name the media source as No Limits> Click Done > Click OK.
- Go back Kodi home screen then Click Add-ons and click the box icon.
- Now select Install from Zip File option and from the list click on No Limits.
- After that, select video.nolimitswizard.zip and wait for the notification then access the build from the Add-ons menu > Program Add-ons > No Limits Wizard.
You can ask your queries regarding this article in the comment section below. And if you like this article then please share. Thank you!