Are you looking to install Nova Kodi Build then, you are in the right page as Nova is the brand new Kodi Builds on the market that offers all of the add-ons that one can hardly imagine. It’s unique, straightforward, and clean build with something for everyone. And here is the guide on How to Install Nova Build on Kodi.
Kodi users have known that the Kodi builds are a godsend. The Builds simplify the process of finding and installing various add-ons, then offers users with a clean, uncluttered view.
Nova builds from Simple Wizard Build that features a user-friendly interface and uses the Xonfluence Skin for easy navigability. However, Nova will be a little heavy with 200 MB but comes along with the tons of add-ons like Covenant, Project M, Maverick TV, Placenta, Oculus, Plex, and much more.
- Nova Build offers users a pleasant and clean appearance.
- Nova Build also minimizes extraneous information.
- In contrast to all of the other builds Nova Build seems to have the highest number of integrated add-ons.
- Nove Build a bit less user-friendly rather than the other builds.
Steps to Install Nova Build on Kodi
- First, you should enable Unknown Sources that Kodi disables by default as a safety filter.
- Now launch Kodi then click the small gear icon on the top left to open Settings and select Add-ons after that toggle the Unknown Sources button on.
- After that, you have to connect a VPN, so turn your VPN On.
- After doing this, you have to go back to the Kodi home screen then open Settings again and tap on the File Manager icon then select Add source.
- Now a popup will appear on that choose None then at the top text box enter the URL: http://thelittleguysco.net/kodi/ then tap on OK.
- So now on the lower text field, you have to enter NovaLittleGuys as the name for the media source then tap on the OK.
- Again go back to the Kodi home screen page then select Add-from the left sidebar and tap the Add-ons browser icon on the top left which looks like an open box.
- You will see the ensuing menu so from there select the Install from zip file option then select the folder named NovaLittleGuys or whatever you like to call and now inside you have to tap on the file name plugin.program.SimpleBuildWizard-0.0.2.zip to start the wizard installation that shows a notification when finishes.
- By now, you will probably present with the automatic build menu but, if you don’t then you have to go back to the home screen, select Add-ons and choose Program add-ons then, you will get the list so select Simple Build Wizard to open the wizard.
- Now tap on the Builds then choose a Nova Build and the server after that from the both choose one Standard Install or Fresh Install then tap on the Continue on the next window to begin the download and install.
- You need to wait for some time until the installation finishes.
- After that a prompt will appear on the screen, so select Force Close.
- Now close and restart the Kodi then wait for a few minutes until the add-ons are updated before you start using the Nova build.
Benefit of IPVanish
- VPN gives the ability to bypass geographic restrictions.
- IPVanish makes IP address disappears so that no one can see what you are viewing and hence protecting you from the government, ISPs, and hackers as well.
- It has a zero traffic logs policy and affords the users unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switching so that one can have a fast and secure connection.
- The best thing about IPVanish is that supports all Kodi versions and can run on iOS, Android, Amazon FireTV and Firestick, Windows PC and Mac.
In this guide, you have learned how to Install Nova Build on Kodi, so I suggest using a Good VPN likeIPVanish so that it will keep you anonymous and unblock all the sources. I hope that you will find this article helpful in the time of need and thank you for reading it.