We have been using Kodi for quite a while and we know that it is an interesting application for your device which you should try using. But while using Kodi it is essential for you to have a suitable build for it that you can use. But for quite a time ago there was difficulty in finding a good and suitable build that can be used for Kodi.
This is because the development of such things demands work by the developers and time too, therefore, it is delayed for a certain period of time. There are many add-ons that are developed for the users to use but not every add-on has the tools that you need to use within the builds. So, for this reason, we look for a suitable build that can suit your device and your purpose the best.
In this section, we will be discussing a Kodi build that is SkyDark and how do we use it or install it. Before proceeding to download or use any Kodi build for your device you need to look for the guide for how can you use the particular build.
Now let us proceed to the next section of the article where we will be discussing the Sky dark Kodi build in detail and how we can download it.
SKY DARK KODI BUILD
- Sky dark build is that one type of build that will bring to you amazing content and varied content that is sports, TV shows, live broadcast and also movies shows.
- This build might not offer you an extraordinary category of shows but will cover all type of basic categories that you would be looking for.
- It will bring to you hundreds of add-ons that you can use on your device and also which can be accessed easily.
- The Sky darks build is of about 390MB and to install this on your device you need to be sure about free space on your device since it will occupy quite a large space.
- If you do not enough space to download this application build for your device you could try uninstalling some of your apps which will create some memory space for you. You won’t mind uninstalling your apps for this build because it will be worth your space.
- The name of the build is Sky dark this is because the developer that created this build had this name.
- The Sky dark has been recently created and is a new build that will offer you a large number of add-ons. All the add-ons are grouped into different groups according to categories.
- Before you use any build for Kodi you need to know that to keep your device and your add-on’s data safe you need to use a VPN.
- The VPN will keep your safety and privacy up to the mark.
- There are different categories of VPN. Choose the VPN that will suit you the best.
PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING SKY DARK BUILD
In this section, we will be discussing the process for how can we download the Kodi build Sky dark on your device. The process of downloading this build will go in a series of steps that you need to follow.
Also first we will discuss the steps to download the sky build repository and then how we will download the add-ons through it.
Step 1: Firstly you need to open the Kodi on your device. After you open Kodi you need to click on the gear icon. By doing this you will be able to access the settings.
Step 2: In the next step you need to click on the file manager.
Step 3: When it opens you need to click on add source menu.
Step 4: You will be able to see the none option. Click on it.
Step 5: Now add the source name. The source name that you need to add is http://skydarks.com/skydarks.
Also, you need to give a name to the repository. So save it as sky dark.
Step 6: In this step, you need to go back to the Kodi home screen. Here you need to click on the package installer option that you will be able to see.
Step 7: Next what you need to do is click on install from zip file.
Step 8: The zip file that you need to install is repository.skydarks-x.x.x.zip. You need to wait for some time until it installs.
Step 9: Next you need to install from the repository. For this, you need to go back to Kodi home screen.
Step 10: In the Kodi home screen click on the sky dark repository.
Step 11: Click on the install button. Now, wait until it installs.
Step 12: After this go to the addons menu in the Kodi home screen. Here you need to click on builds.
Step 13: Now click on either fresh install or updates. Once you give the download command it will begin downloading. Wait until it is downloading and then start with downloading the add-ons on your device using Kodi builds.