Kodi users must know all about its popular add-ons as most are relying on Exodus as Exodus is a rich source of movies and TV shows for a while now; sadly Exodus is abandoned by the developers due to which many of the users are searching for alternatives.
So that’s why you come to this page Specto Kodi addon uses the same code as Exodus, and for sure you guys will enjoy what it has to offer. Let’s go to the guide now!
How To Install Specto Fork Kodi Add-On
- First, go to the Settings and ensure that you can run any kind of add-on then open Kodi and on the top-left corner click on the gear icon.
- Now click on the System Settings and pick ‘Add-ons’ in the sidebar then click on Unknown Sources.
- After that, switched the toggle next to unknown Sources to ON then launch Kodi and navigate to the app’s Settings on the top-left corner.
- Now click on the File Manager and on the left side your screen you’ll see an option Add Source double-click on it.
- You have to click on none newly open opened a pop-up, and it will ask to give the Web address so type and http://mediarepos.org/kodistuff and Click ‘OK’ to confirm your entry.
- You can give a name or leave it as it is or change it to Kodi Stuff and click ‘OK.
- Now from the Kodi’s Home Screen, you have to go to ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu and on the top left corner click on the open box icon.
- After that, select ‘Install from the ZIP file and open a directory called ‘Kodi Stuff then inside it, you will see reposmash.zip so click on it.
- Now, Kodi will install the SMASH Repository so it will notify in the top-right corner.
- Once again go back to Kodi’s Home Screen then open the ‘Add-ons’ section and click on the open box icon in the top-left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository then navigate and open ‘SMASH Repo’ and then open the ‘Video Add-ons’ folder.
- You will see the Specto Kodi addon and click on its name then use the ‘Install’ button.
So that’s it!
How To Install Specto On Kodi?
- You have to launch Kodi then click the settings icon and click System settings.
- Now hover over Add-ons menu item then turn on Unknown sources and click back on remote to go back to the System page.
- After that, click File Manager and click on the Add source and click none.
- You have to type the URL http://androidaba.com/addons/ and click OK then highlight the box under the source that you typed in.
- Now, enter a name for the media source and type aba or any other name you would like to identify the source as then click OK.
- You have to click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen and click Add-ons menu item.
- After that, click the small open box icon at the top left side of the page under the Add-ons heading and click Install from the zip file.
- Now click aba or other names you assigned in the media source in the previous step and click repository then click repository.kodil.zip.
- After that, you have to wait for Kodil Repository add-on enabled message to appear then click Install from Repository and click Kodil Repository.
- Now, click Video add-ons and click Specto then click Install and wait for add-on installed message to pop up.
- After that, your Add-on installation is complete so enjoy your movies now! Thanks for reading the guide.
- How to Fix Kodi Buffering Issues
- How To Clear Cache on Kodi
- How to Fix “Web Request Failed” Kodi Error
- How to Fix “Could not Connect to Repository” Kodi Error
- Steps to Install Nova Kodi Build