Want to start streaming with Kodi using USTVNow?? Below, we have outlined everything you need to know to install the addition of USTVNow Kodi, including a detailed installation guide. In every country, including the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and more, USTVNow works for you.
USTVNow Kodi Addon Setup and Installation-Summary
To set up and use USTVNow on Kodi, you will need to:
- Create an account on USTVNow’s webpage.
- Make sure you use the correct account creation method (more details below).
- Download and install the Kodi addition from the correct source.
- Set up the addon by using the settings of your account.
- Discover your free or paid USTVNow streaming on the Kodi account
Use A VPN With Kodi
You can hide your identity online with Kodi VPNs. You do so by retransferring your internet connection via a server that is other than your current location. Some ISPs may impose sanctions for streaming from certain Kodi sources. This can mean that you can try to slow down or even disable your internet connection when using a service such as Kodi.
Using a VPN can mask your ISP identity, so you can’t tell whether you are streaming via Kodi or not. You can also access content limited to certain locations in VPNs. The geo-restriction is referred to. Streaming is intensive in bandwidth and therefore requires a robust VPN, especially for live streams that are not compressed as much as other sources of content. We advise IPVanish, a trusted VPN that is built to stream content. It’s fast, stable and safe for IPVanish.
Streaming is bandwidth-intensive and therefore requires a robust VPN, particularly for live streams that are not as compressed as other content sources. We advise IPVanish, a reliable, contents-built VPN. For IPVanish it is quick, stable and secure.
USTVNow Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Before everything, you will first need to sign up for an account. Make sure to choose the Sign Up With Email option.
- Next, the basic channels plan or All Channels plan will be available for you. Select the option you want.
- Now, before you continue, you need to verify your U.S. citizenship.
- You then have a few options to install USTVNow Plus for Kodi after completing these initial steps.
Using SuperRepo Repository
- You can find in the SuperRepo repository using SuperRepo Repository USTVnow Plus. To access this add-on, use System > File Manager in the Settings menu to add the SuperRepo repository to your sources.
- Select Add source and enter “http:/srp.nu/” under “Enter the paths or browse for the media location” and enter a name like “.superrepo.”
- Next, select Add-ons on Kodi’s main screen, then select the package icon in the screen’s top left section.
- Now choose Install from the zip file.
- Select .superrepo and select the folder that matches your Kodi version. For example, select the krypton folder if you are using Kodi 17 Krypton.
- Select all and then select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.xx.zip.
- Wait until you receive the notification “Add-on enabled” before proceeding.
- Select Install from the repository in the same menu from step 3, then select SuperRepo All[ Kodi Version][vx], followed by Video Add-ons.
- Search, select and hit Install for USTVNowPlus. Wait for the notification “Add-on enabled” before proceeding.
Using a ZIP File
As an alternative to installing USTVNow Plus using SuperRepo, you also have the option of installing it directly from a ZIP file. In order to achieve this follow these steps:
- First download the latest version of the plugin’s zip file (open a new tab, then copy the link): https:/github.com/kodil/kodil/tree/master/repo/plugin.video.ustvnow.tva
- After storing the file in a location of your preference, from Kodi’s main screen, go to Add-ons and then select the package icon in the top left section of the screen
- Now select Install from zip file.
- Search for the location of the USTVNow Plus zip file, select it and let the installation run to completion. This will be indicated by a message of “Add-on installed”.
USTVNow Plus Review
It’s time to give it a spin once you have USTVNow installed on Kodi. Below is a detailed walkthrough on how to get all the setup and what you will find inside once you start.
You will be asked to sign in with your account details when you start USTVNow Plus for the first time.
You can start enjoying your free channels after entering your account details!
Channels: You will receive all major U.S. over-the-air terrestrial stations with the basic plan of USTVNow. It’s ABC, CBS, CW, NBC, FOX, and PBS. You will need to upgrade to a paid plan if you want more channels. The All Channel Plan without DVR is $19 a month, while the All Channel Plan with DVR is $29 a month for the first three months and $39 a month later.
The basic USTVNow plans include: ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, My9, NBC, PBS, A&E, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, Bravo, CNBC, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, ESPN2, FX, Fox News, Freeform, History, Lifetime, MSNBC, National Geographic, NBC Sports, Nickelodeon, Spike, Sundance, Syfy, TLC, Universal, and the United States.