Steaming various contents on HD quality is needed for the people who love to stay at home and have the daily dose of entertainment without paying for the cable channels. Some latest movies and trendy shows are available in this app and you can visit all these programs at the comfortable couch of your living room.
- All the recent films are uploaded in this Viva TV app, though the links are not always of HD quality.
- This app often gets updated so you will be able to enjoy the app without any issues, as the developers will be taking care of them with each new version.
- You can use Viva TV app on firestick or Android TV. But when you will be using it with smart TV, you need to use a good TV Browser for that purpose.
- Along with FireTV you can use this app with FireTV Cube, NVIDIA SHIELD etc.
- This is a free application. All the recent movies and TV shows will be shown here, even if those are still running on theatres.
- Viva TV app is a safe application. This is a third party app and you have to modify the security settings of your device to allow this to be downloaded. But it will never cause any issue to your protected device.
- This free app works on the money they get by running the ads, so you have to bear with the advertisements within the program.
- 1 How to Install Viva TV on Firestick?
- 1.0.1 1. Go to Firestick home
- 1.0.2 2. Select firestick Settings
- 1.0.3 3. Open My Fire TV
- 1.0.4 4. Choose Developer Options
- 1.0.5 5. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
- 1.0.6 6. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
- 1.0.7 7. Open Search option
- 1.0.8 8. Type Downloader
- 1.0.9 9. Select Downloader
- 1.0.10 10. Select Download
- 1.0.11 11. Wait
- 1.0.12 12. Open Downloader
- 1.0.13 13. Select OK
- 1.0.14 14. Select the URL Box
- 1.0.15 15. Enter Download Address
- 1.0.16 16. Wait
- 1.0.17 17. Select Install
- 1.0.18 18. Wait
- 1.0.19 19. Select Done
- 1.0.20 20. Select Delete
- 1.0.21 21. Confirm Delete
- 1.1 How to Watch Viva TV on Firestick?
How to Install Viva TV on Firestick?
Follow these steps to install this app on your Firestick
1. Go to Firestick home
Make sure your Firestick is connected with a WiFi network. Your Firestick homepage will load correctly if it’s connected with a WiFi network. Go to Firestick home to make sure, all the options loaded completely.
2. Select firestick Settings
Now, with the help of your Firestick remote, go to the settings option of Firestick. Because, in order to install any third-party app on Firestick, we have to change some settings. Downloader is used to sideload APK files on Firestick.
3. Open My Fire TV
Once you press the right-side button on your Firestick remote, you’ll see an option as “My Fire TV“. Scroll there and press the select button on the remote.
4. Choose Developer Options
As I told earlier, we have to do some changes in Firestick default settings. Select Developer Options from the list.
5. Select Apps from Unknown Sources
Here you’ll find two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources; here enabling Apps from Unknown Sources are compulsory to install any third-party app on Firestick. ADB Debugging is optional, you can Enable it or keep it OFF.
6. Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
Once you follow the above step, a warning pop-up will appear on your TV screen. Just select the Turn ON option to move further.
7. Open Search option
Once you enabled the Apps from Unknown Sources, just press the home button on firestick remote. Now, using the left-side button, go to the Search option.
8. Type Downloader
Here, we are going to install the Downloader app on Firestick. So, type Downloader in the search option and select it to open in the app store.
9. Select Downloader
10. Select Download
You can see Downloader is available to download. Just press the Download button to install on your FireTVStick.
Downloader is installing on your Firestick. Please wait for a few seconds on Downloader will be installed.
12. Open Downloader
You can directly open the Downloader app from here. Or you can go to Firestick Home> My Apps> Open Downloader.
13. Select OK
A Quick Start Guide is showing on your TV screen. Just select OK to start using Downloader on Firestick.
14. Select the URL Box
Here you can enter the download link of any application package.
15. Enter Download Address
The download address of Apk file is – https://firestickhelp.com/viva
It may take a few seconds to download the APK package. Wait till Viva TV Apk is downloaded on your Firestick.
17. Select Install
Once the file is downloaded, you’ll be directly jumped to the installation wizard. Select the Install button to begin the installation process.
The application is installing on your Fire TV. Wait, till the installation is complete.
19. Select Done
That’s it…! The app has been installed on your Firestick. Select ‘Done‘ and go to Firestick Home. Once you press the back button, you’ll be asked whether you want to Delete or Keep the APK file on your Firestick storage. You can delete it for clearing some space.
20. Select Delete
You can Delete the APK file to clean your internal storage. This is optional if you want to keep it, click Done.
21. Confirm Delete
That’s it. You have successfully installed the Viva TV App on Firestick. Now you can watch whatever you want.
How to Watch Viva TV on Firestick?
I’m assuming that you’ve connected to Express VPN. Before watching anything free Firestick, hide your activities from Government and ISP tracking.
Follow these steps to watch Viva TV on Firestick-
Once you’ve connected to a VPN server, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to minimize it.
2. Select See All
Go to Your Apps & Channels and press and hold the right-side button on Firestick remote. Once you find ‘See All‘, select it to view all installed apps on Fire TV.
3. Select Viva TV
You’ll find Viva TV in the last of all the apps. Select it to launch on Firestick.
4. Select Accept
In order to use this app, you have to accept the terms and conditions. Click Accept to jump to apps dashboard.
5. Watch anything
Here are lots of movies available to stream and download. Select any or use the search button to find your favorite movies or shows.
It’s a new app for streaming and supporting all Android platforms. You’ll a huge library of movies and shows on Fire TV. However, it’s always recommended to hide your privacy with a good VPN service.
Enjoy glitch-free streaming.