Today in this article, you will learn how to install YouTube on FireStick. Undoubtedly, YouTube is sought after by many people as it is the world’s largest video streaming and sharing platform. But Google doesn’t host popular Google apps on its Store, and even it removed the YouTube app from FireStick and Fire TV. As the officials try to maintain to come up with the agreement with Amazon but most of the time company decline to feature products such as Google Home and Chromecasts.
By going through the article, you can smoothly install YouTube on your FireStick. Here I have mentioned the two methods, you can try both to install YouTube on FireStick. So lets first see the features of YouTube, and then we will go straight to the methods.
Features That One Will Encounter on their FireStick YouTube
- YouTube TV has an immense collection of free Live TV channels that supports all Android devices.
- One can broadcast almost all leading channels like ESPN, AMC, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and much more.
- Furthermore, the quality of the YouTube TV is pretty good as it supports 720p, 1080p, and 2160p video quality. So according to your device display resolution, you can choose any quality.
- YouTube TV supports sports channels such as CBS Sports, Tenis Channels, ESPN, Big Ten Network, and Yes Networks.
- One can watch news channels as well like CNN, Fox Business, Fox News, BBC World News, CNBC, and much more.
- It supports entertainment channels such as Pop, Smithsonian Channel, SundanceTV, SyFy, TBS, TCM, TNT, TruTV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo Wild, Oxygen, Universal HD, and much more.
- Even it has channels for kids such as Disney Junior, Disney XD, Universal Kids, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, and much more.
- YouTube TV for FireStick supports major broadcast such as ESPN, AMC, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and much more.
So these are the incredible features of YouTube TV for firestick which will entertain one 24×7.
Step to Install YouTube TV on FireStick/Fire TV:
Method 1# Install YouTube TV on Firestick
YouTube TV App is mainly for Android phones, tablets, Smart TV, Chromecast and Android TV Box. You need to follow the following steps to install YouTube TV on FireStick device. So here we go!
- First, you have to go to the Settings and My Fire TV and then select Developer Options and Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Click on OK and go back to the Firestick Home and then select the Search icon from the left corner.
- After that, open the Silk Browser and login to stream content on YouTube TV on Fire TV Stick. That’s it!
Step 2: Install Youtube on Firestick
While installing YouTube on Firestick via APK sideloading, you need to download Google Play Services for running it. But in here we are not going to install Google Play services to run it. So follow the steps to install YouTube TV on FireStick.
- After connecting all the necessary cables launch the FireStick.
- Go to Settings and Device and then Developers option then Allow Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- After that, you have to go to the Search option and then type downloader.
- Now, you have to download Aptoid TV for Firestick after that you can install YouTube from Aptoid TV store. So copy this
URL https://firestickhelp.com/AptoidTV or
- Wait until the Aptoid TV Apk gets downloaded.
- Once downloaded, select the Install button.
- Again select Install.
- After that, you need to wait until the Aptoid TV gets installed, it will hardly take 20 seconds.
- After installing it, you can open the Aptoid TV and scroll side and then select YouTube.
- On the Aptoid TV app, you will get a list of various apps on the FireTVStick. You can search for YouTube as well as you can search YouTube in the search bar.
- You will see the install button click on it and then it will start to download the YouTube on Firestick.
- Once downloaded, it will take you to the install page, so scroll down and click on the install option to get YouTube on Firestick. That’s it you have successfully installed YouTube on Firestick. Now you can watch anything that you like. That’s it! Keep enjoying.