The Zero Tolerance Build is one of the most accepted builds that are available to Kodi users. With the help of this build, you are able to enjoy all of the best Kodi add-ons with just one simple mechanism.
Zero Tolerance Build gives you a number of choices for builds that involve a lite version that works absolutely well for Amazon’s FireStick or Fire TV. It is also scheduled among one of the Best Kodi Builds that are available.
You should always make use of a VPN. This will be protecting your identity and security at the time of streaming free movies and TV shows when you are making use of third-party Kodi addons or builds.
Let us now see the steps for installing the Zero Tolerance on Kodi. For this, you need to follow a certain set of steps. These are easy steps and they make the process of installation quite easy.
Installing the Zero Tolerance Build on Kodi
- The first step is to Launch Kodi.
- Now you need to tap on the settings icon.
- In the settings, you need to go to the System settings
- Hang around over the Add-ons menu item and then turn on Unknown sources if you have not already on.
- Now by using the remote, you need to go back to the System page.
- Tap on the File Manager.
- Go to the Add source menu.
- Next, you need to click on the ‘None’ option that appears on the screen.
- Next, you are required to enter the URL that is– http://repozip.teamzt.seedr.io/ and then tap OK.
- Now you need that the source you just typed be highlighted. For this, you need to name the source. So you can enter any name for the source.
- Tap the back button on your remote or keyboard so that you get back at the Kodi home screen
- Now tap on the Add-ons menu item.
- Next, you have to click on the small “open box” icon which appears at the top left side of the page under heading “Add-ons.
- Next you are required to click on Install from zip file.
- Now you have to tap on the source name that you have assigned the media source in the earlier step.
- Now tap on repository.zt.zip file.
- Now, wait for some moments until you receive the Zero Tolerance Repo message.
- Tap on Install from Repository option.
- Choose the Zero Tolerance repository.
- Click on the Program add-ons option.
- Now choose the ZT – The Wizard.
- Click on the Install option.
- Now, wait for a while till you receive the add-on installed message.
- Next, you have to enable any settings that you want to use.
- Tap to continue.
- The moment you are prompted to Build Menu, tap on Ignore.
- Go back to the main menu.
- Choose the add-ons option.
- Now click on the program addons.
- Tap on the zero-tolerance wizard.
- Next click on the builds option.
- Now select the preferred Build.
- Choose for standard installation.
- Tap on yes to install.
- Once it is downloaded, the Kodi will turn off.
- Now you have to open your Kodi program again.
- You are done with the installation.
Features of Zero-Tolerance Kodi
Let us look at some of the features of the zero-tolerance Kodi.
- After you are starting the Kodi with your build installed, you need to be sure that you allow enough time for add-ons to modernize and install.
- You will find messages appearing in the corner of your screen when this is taking place.
- If you find that the background images are not loading properly, then you need to restart the Kodi again.
- If you are making use of such Kodi addons or builds then it is necessary that you are using any VPN.
The IPVanish VPN is recommended for this build particularly. As this will be protecting your privacy and keep your content protected.
The Zero-Tolerance Kodi build makes it easy for you to get add-ons on your Kodi easily. So try it once and you will enjoy using it.